𝟭𝟭

Miyu was unexpectedly good at doing crochet. She was cooped inside her room, making a baby blue colored scarf while listening to shinichiro's tea about his old gang.

"And i was like, dang i become so powerful i don't even have some strong dude that i can fight with and i disbanded my gang." Shinichiro sighed, reminiscing his past.

"So you disbanded it because your gang is too powerful?"

"Yuh."

"Huh...you could've bring your gang to be a crime syndicate or sumn." Miyu snorted.

Shinichiro gasped, "sis, i might have a gang but i ain't gonna make a crime syndicate."

Miyu pouted, "that's no fun."

What is she? An devil incarnate? Shinichiro looked at miyu with concern.

Miyu patted the scarf that was finally done. "Yay! It's done!"

"Why did you make a scarf?"

"To gift it to someone!"

Shinichiro hummed, "is it mikey? Or izana? Or maybe emma or grandpa?" He gasped and winked, "or is it me?"

Miyu blinked and smiled at him, "nope. You can't even wear this scarf, what's the point?"

Shinichiro crouched in the side of the room with a gloomy aura, "i also want pretty and handmade gifts even though I'm a ghost now, you know." He mumbled.

Miyu deadpanned, "I'll get you some beans tomorrow."

"....why beans?"

"To throw them at you. As a demon repellent."

"You're doing a goddamn mamemaki tradition on me?" Shinichiro was close to crying.

"Yuh."

Miyu's door suddenly slammed open, "miyu-chin~ do you want to get some dorayaki with me and ken-chin?" Mikey walked in and saw the crochet baby blue scarf in Miyu's hand.

He gasped. "Is that for me?!"

"No."

Mikey wanted to cry. wHO IS THAT SCARF FOR THEN?! DON'T TELL ME-

"This scarf is for chiaki! It's his birthday soon!" Miyu smiled while showing off the handmade scarf in front of mikey. "Look! I even made this small sparkle and star pattern on the edges! Cute right?"