𝟭𝟱

"Last christmas, i gave you my heart~" miyu sang as she put decorations on the christmas tree that's in the middle of the living room. "But the very next day, you gave it away~"

The sano household was busy with baking, cooking, and decorating the house, since miyu thinks that it's a good idea to have a christmas party and the others agreed, especially grandpa sano, it's miyu's first proper christmas party, he said.

Mikey had gone off with his bike to have one last toman meeting of the year and also sending handmade invitations to people. Even to kisaki cause miyu wanted to see him. And mikey was going to force kisaki even though that guy was deadass afraid of miyu.

As the time for the party came, miyu gave everyone their presents. Her gifts consisted items she crocheted or made herself or she bought with the money from robbery, her little savings, and she even went to several bingo games and brawl with the elderly to get some money herself just for this day.

Grandpa sano was first and miyu's gift for him is that she cleaned every nook and crany of the dojo and the house all by herself since morning and gave him some simple handmade warm socks and sweater, which he appreciates.

For mikey, miyu got him the crocheted version of toman's jacket she made herself, which made him cry in happiness. For emma, she got a pretty dress and a cute bag miyu bought from her favorite store, there's also hina and yuzuha who was invited by emma who didn't got gifts from miyu because she didn't know them but emma got it covered.

Draken got a plastic egg toy with a drawn face with marker that's like
( ͡°👅 ͡°) which made him want to punch miyu, but he also got several motorcycle parts that he needed from her, which made him happy and take back the punch.

Chiaki got the crocheted scarf that's also become his birthday gift as it was near the party's date anyways, chifuyu got a box of manga with full volumes just for him, mitsuya got new sewing equipment with boxes of decorations for the clothes, luna and mana got toys.

Izana even came with the other tenjiku heavenly kings and they got their own gifts as well as the others. Even taiju came and war was almost commenced between him and his siblings but since it was miyu's party today, it's a truce.

Kisaki was shaking like a leaf behind hanma and kazutora that he dragged into this.

"KISAKIHSHSHSJ" miyu jumped on kisaki, making him want to scream because of his miyuphobia.

"Look! I got you gifts!" Miyu handed him a gift bag. Kisaki took it and thanked her. But he didn't want to open it yet, anything miyu got him might made him want to cry and faint and he ain't gonna do that here.

"Here, you too!" She gave hanma and takeomi some electric cig, the ones without much smoke. "Thanks." They both deadpanned at her, making her giggle. "What's with that look, guys? It's so that you don't die early because you smoke all the time." She jumped off to someone else.

After miyu let him go, kisaki sat down in a corner, drinking tea while plotting how to terrorize miyu back after christmas ends.

Hanma and takeomi felt like there's an arrow struck through their hearts and just sighed helplessly.

"who are you?" Miyu looked up at kazutora, who looked down on miyu as well. "Kazutora."

"Oh. I don't know who you were so i don't have gifts for you, but you seem nice. here, have a cupcake!" Miyu gave him a banana cupcake with a big smile and jumped off somewhere.