𝟱

Now who would've thought miyu would be damn good at fighting?

Grandpa sano stared at miyu in silence. It has been more than 3 weeks that he taught miyu how to fight, and he was like, omg i don't really want to raise a female version of mikey-

And at one of their spar, miyu deadass made his grandpa's back crack, kicked him again, and it was fixed as if nothing happened.

Kids are terrifying. Grandpa sano shivered.

And from that day on, he stopped on training miyu, if she gets too powerful, he wouldn't really know what to do. Although, the dojo is open for her if she ever want to train and so on.

Miyu was now walking without knowing where to go while drinking some milkshake that she had bought.

Sipping on her drink, she stopped walking walking when an old lady shouted, "help! Burglar!" From across the street.

Hearing hurried steps, miyu turned her head and became face to face with the burglar.

Miyu put one of her legs into the burglar's way.

"OW!" The burglar fell down harshly to the ground and miyu grabbed the old lady's bag and hits the burglar with it several times.

"That was not such a nice thing to do, burglar-kun," miyu lectured while still hitting the burglar.

Jumping off the burglar, miyu brings the bag to the old lady who thanked her sincerely with a smile and a head pat. "Oh my, thank you so much!"

Some passerbys already called the police when miyu took the burglar down and they arrived a few minutes later.

Miyu poked the burglar on his cheeks, "can you hand yourself over to the police? Pretty please?" She looked to the burglar with a cute smile, her eyes turning into cresents.

The burglar was like 👌🏻 as he walked over to the police to hand over himself while having a flowery aura. That child was so cute-

Miyu giggled and walks away.

Hearing her stomach making a sound, miyu pouted. So hungry... she looked around and there were no vending machines, restaurants, cafés, none.

And she also realized that she got lost.

Miyu sighed. I should've bring tofu- walking aimlessly, she saw a  familiar guy wearing a familiar uniform, trying to brawl with this big dude with wild blue hair.

Miyu blinked and finally realized that one of them was her older cousin's friend, mitsuya.

He was getting bamboozled by taiju.

Miyu gasped when mitsuya got a hard punch, oh no! She ran with her little legs to taiju and was about to attack when taiju lifted her up to the air by the back of her shirt.

Taiju scoffed, "what is this?"

Mitsuya, who was in pain, got more worried as he looked over and saw miyu who was caught by taiju.

"Taiju, let her go!"

"And why should i?"

"She's just a little kid, let her go!"