𝟭𝟯

"Hey, kid. Your dad told me to pick you up. Do you remember me? I used to visit you when you were a baby! Haha!" A suspicious looking man talked to miyu who was staring at him while licking her strawberry ice cream in front of the supermarket.

"Huh? My dad's dead." Miyu blinked innocently at the man.

"👁👄👁" the man started to sweat. Shit, I didn't expect this scenario! He took a deep breath and lied through his teeth, "i mean..your mom told me to pick you up."

"My mom? She left me at grandpa's house and we haven't been in contact for months. I'm pretty sure she would've contacted me or grandpa first." Miyu grinned.

"Uh..." he scratched his head.

"Are you a kidnapper?" Miyu pointed her ice cream at the man.

The man didn't say anything and just went for the kill. Miyu jumped and dodged him.

"HELPPP! KIDNAPPER!" Miyu rushed inside the supermarket again while screaming, the man following her inside blindly and just remembered where his position is.

Getting scary looks from everyone, he sweated. O shit i fell right into her trap-

Inui noticed miyu who shouted for help and stepped out of his heels and grabbing into it before throwing it to the man.

The man dropped down unconscious to the ground because of inui's fabulous heels 👠 🙄💅🏻.

Inui marched to miyu and picked her up. "Are you ok?"

Miyu nodded and hugged him, making him hum in delight while putting on his heels.

"Huh? What happened?" Koko showed up and looked at the unconscious man.

"He tried to kidnap miyu."

Koko deadpanned, "damn, okay." He payed for his stuff before walking outside with inui and miyu and sitting on to his bike.

"Miyu, do you come with us?" Inui asked.

"To where?"

Koko grinned, "getting some cash. Still wanna come?"

Miyu grinned like a cat at the thought of money. Food! She drooled at the thought of all the food she could get and nodded excitedly.

The three of them ride their bikes and arrived in front of an expensive looking store.

"Are we gonna rob the store?" Miyu asked.

"Yes." Koko cackled and started to run wild inside the store, threatening everyone, destroying the cctv, and grabbing the cash register.

He was desperate for money right now since taiju decided to use lots of the funds for a plan he just thought 🙄. Koko was like- dO i hAvE tO Do eVeryThinG bY mySeLf-

Inui deadpanned and just walked inside the store calmly, with miyu being piggybacked by him.

The little girl watched koko's actions curiously. Koko was now snatching everyone's purses and wallets, especially from the ones that looks rich.

Inui snatched himself some pretty clothes, he even snatched some from the kids isle for miyu.

Running outside of the store and speeding into black dragon's hideout, the three of them were in a room together. One of them were happily counting the profit from today's work, one of them were busy eating the food that's available on the hideout, and the other one was helping counting the money.