Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | Chapter 32

"Guys, chase the mystery guy and bring him to me later. I'm just gonna do something." He said as the others nodded. Denki followed the girl he bumped into and tapped her shoulder. "Miss-" Denki got cut off when she saw her face.

"Y/n?" He asked as she started to run, Denki chased her. "Wait!" Denki kept on chasing her, she entered an alley and hid in a corner, "Y/n, I'm not gonna hurt you." Denki said, "Sparks, leave me alone-" She stopped cause she said his nickname.

"So you're alive?" He asked, "We can talk about this." Denki said as Y/n showed up. "Let's go somewhere," Denki said as he pulled out his hand, Y/n held his hand and Denki gave her the necklace he gave to her.

Y/n wore it and they walked at some random café, they ordered the same drink they've been ordering since they met. They sat on the table near the window, "Can you tell me how you rose from your graveyard?" Denki asked.

"I'm not dead, I faked it. When Recovery Girl said that I was dead, that's true but after the operation. I'm back again, the doctor told me everything that happened. My family doesn't know it either, I've been watching you guys at UA." Y/n said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"But, why did you fake it? Is something going on?" Denki asked as Y/n breathed, "Shiozaki still didn't stop bullying me, she's been pulling me into the same old empty hallway and bully me there with the rest of Class B, except Tokage and Monoma." Y/n said.

Denki felt bad so he pinched Y/n's left cheek. "Ow! What the hell!" Y/n said as her left cheek are now red. "To cheer you up, hehe," Denki said as Y/n chuckled. They finished their drinks and left the café when they left they saw the rest of Class A.

"Denki, we lost him." Jiro said, "Tsk. That bastard." Denki said as he formed a fist. "Come on dude, chill out. He didn't steal anything. He kept on bumping on people and no stuff is stolen." Bakugo said as Denki calmed down.

"You have a date?" They asked, "Uhm..." Denki looked at Y/n as she nodded signing him to tell the others, "Say I'm crazy before I tell you who she is. Cause you will probably say I'm crazy when I tell you that this girl next to me is Y/n." He said as everyone was shocked.

"Yeah, you're crazy," Sero said, Y/n stroked her hair and looked at them. "Y-Y/n?!?!" They shouted as Y/n looked down feeling guilty, they started questioning her as she told them the whole story. "You look way hotter," Mineta said as Hagakure kicked him as he bumped into a dog.

They laughed at them as Y/n apologized, "It's nothing. But, are you going to study at UA for our 2nd year?" Mina asked, "Well, I still didn't pursue my dreams, so... Yes, I will study there again." She said as they hugged her.

[After a few years] {Y/n Point Of View}

It's been a few years and we're now Pro Heroes, Me and Denki are now together and we are focusing on our jobs as heroes now. I and the others brought a dorm for us to live in, we got used to living together because of the dorm.

Right now, I'm on patrol with the girls. "Aqua, a building is on fire!" Uraraka said as I ran to the building, "Creati, make some first aid kits, Pinky, call an/ ambulance." I said while splashing some water on the flaming building. "Let's go Froppy! We have to help the people inside." Hagakure said as Uraraka and Tsu went inside with her.

Then someone helped me to stop the fire, it was Akami and Keisho. "Nice job Aqua," Keisho said and winked at me, I smiled and we turn down the fire. "Thanks for the help, Reservoir a River." I thanked them as I saw the girls helping the people inside.

I ran inside and Jiro followed, we helped Hagakure, Uraraka, and Tsu to carry the people outside. When we finished, the ambulance took them to the hospital. "Nice work girls!" Mina said as we all jumped in happiness, "You're still a kid you know." Akami said as Me, Keisho, and Akami laughed. "I'm happy that the two of you are having your own family now," I said.

"Yeah, after Mom and Ryu left Japan, everything changed. But, you should be glad cause Ryu is taking care of Mom in Paris." Akami said as I looked at the stars, "Come on Y/n, don't be dramatic. You'll have your own family too. With Denki." Keisho said as I blushed.

"Hey! We have to say goodbye to your fans." Mina said as everyone laughed. We all bid goodbye to them as someone covered my eyes, I held its hand and looked behind me. Then I saw the love of my life, Denki. "Hey babe, you look so tired." He said as I hugged him, my arms around his neck, his hand on my waist.

I kissed him as he kissed me back, "You did a good job-saving people inside the building... I wish I was inside so I can see Aqua in Action." He said as I laughed quietly.

"Please don't tell me that we're gonna be uncles and aunts already," Mina said as all of us laughed.

Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | THE END