Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | Chapter 9

It's the day of Y/n's internship, Mr. Aizawa sent her the address of her mentor, and she already arrived. It's 9:00 in the morning and she's in her uniform. She head inside and the guard let her, she asked who owns the building, and he said, "The one who owns this building is Pro Hero Reservoir." Y/n was shocked because her mentor is her brother, she thanked the guard and saw Keisho walking.

"Good morning Water Hero: Aqua." He said as Y/n greeted him, they head to his office and Y/n acted like he isn't her brother. Keisho closed the door and sat at his desk. "Why didn't you tell me that you're my mentor?" Y/n asked as Keisho chuckled, "I wanted it to be a surprise. Anyways, change into your Hero Costume, we'll start your internship now." He said as Y/n obeyed, he showed her the way in the bathroom and she changed into her hero costume.

'I wonder if the others are ok.' Y/n thought who was worried about her classmates since they separated. She finished changing and tied her hair up, she went out of the bathroom and head back to Keisho's office. "Kei- Reservoir. I'm ready." She said, "Ok. Let's start." He said as they left the building and started their patrol. Keisho was telling some hero tips when suddenly someone screamed for help. "And, you have to catch a villain before me, we have the same Quirk but we have different abilities," Keisho said rushing to the man that just screamed.

A robber was running, Y/n ran towards the robber and block his way with her Quirk. "Come on, it's too early to steal someone's variable." She said as the robber threw a knife on her, she quickly grabbed it mid-air. She hardened her water and wrapped it around the robber's body. "Oi! Reservoir! Got him!" She said and walked towards Keisho with the bag that belongs to the man who screamed. "Come on! Let me go!" The robber said who is floating while wrapped around Y/n's Quirk.

'Is everyone always like this? Do people suffer because of robbers and villains? Of course, they do, but what will make it stop?' Y/n thought as police start to arrive. "Nice job Aqua," Keisho said as Y/n thanked him. "Pro Hero Reservoir. And?" The officer said looking at Y/n, "Hero Aqua, not a pro yet." Y/n said, "Reservoir and Aqua, thank you for the help. This robber escaped the prison again. We're sorry for the trouble." The officer said as Y/n put the robber in front of the officer and she softened her Quirk and the officer handcuffed him.

"So, what's that move called? I'm sure it's a special one." Keisho said as Y/n chuckled. "It's not a move, it's a little bit of an improvement," Y/n said as she started to think, 'that basic move should be called Insoluble.' Y/n thought as the patrol continued, people staring at Y/n because of her sudden action in the scene earlier. "Get used to it. People always stare at future heroes or pro heroes." Keisho said as Y/n just nod.

[After 6 days] {Y/n Point Of View}

The internship week will be done by tomorrow morning, and I learned so many things and tips from Keisho. 'Man, me and the others didn't talk for a while, I wonder how they're doing.' I thought while I stare at my phone, I opened it and saw a few miscalls from Ryuota. I called him and good thing he answered.

"Why are you ignoring my calls?" He said, "Sorry, I was busy. Keisho was so strict that I couldn't have a break. Anyways, how's medical school?" I said, "It was great, and tiring. But, I'm almost finished with my project, then I can go home by tomorrow." He said as we talked for a while. "Well, I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow, maybe." I said as we bid goodbye through the phone, I hang up as I sighed and lay in my hotel bed.

I closed my eyes and decided to sleep early.

[The Next Day]

I woke up by my phone buzzing, I turned off the alarm and head to the bathroom. After taking a shower, I got dressed into my PE Uniform and grabbed my backpack and hero bag, I gave the hotel receptionist the key and left. I'm walking through the streets and arrive at Keisho's agency. I head inside and went straight to his office.

"Reservoir, it's me Aqua," I said as he appeared out of nowhere. "Hey, sis, the whole agency knows that you're my sister. Anyways, have a safe trip. Akami and I will be very busy, and I don't know to Ryu, he's been in medical school." He said as I put down my hero bag. "Yeah, about Ryu. He'll be back later or now, and when will you come home? The house is so empty." I said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Not sure, maybe in 2 or 3 weeks? I still don't know, but we'll be home, I promise." He said and ruffled my hair, "Well. I'll leave now, take care." I said and he kissed my forehead, we bid goodbye to each other as I left. I head to the bus station and after 2 hours, I arrived at the nearest bus station in UA.

'I should just walk home, Ryu should be there already.' I thought and started to walk, I walked in the street and man, I missed this place so much. I breathed the fresh air and arrived at my village, I head inside and arrive back home. When I head inside, my whole world stopped. Because...

I saw Ryuota on the floor bleeding so bad.

Ms. Perfect and Mr. TroubleMaker | End of Chapter 9