Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | Chapter 14

Y/n locked herself in her room while Leo just stared at her as she lay on the ground staring at the ceiling. 'What should I do? Did I change?' Y/n thought and she cried.

{End of Y/n Point Of View}

"What has gotten into you?" Keisho asked Akami and Ryuota, "Come on Keisho, she stopped following our rules. Like, why?" Akami said as Keisho sighed, "She can do whatever she wants, she's old enough to make her life decisions and choices. The three of us started to make our life decisions already, why not let her do the same?!" He shouted as Ryuota flinched, "Ever since you got hospitalized, the two of you changed, including me!" He shouted while pointing at Ryuota.

"Ok, we understand. But, why are we the ones that changed? She didn't do anything when I was at that white bed." Ryuota said, "Because she's the one that donated the blood!" Keisho shouted as Akami looked at him and laughed, "Come on. It was Saiko that donated blood." She said as Keisho was about to speak, "Keisho, stop it right now. We are not having this fight forever." Y/n said who was walking down the stairs.

"Ha?! Mind your own business! No one cares about you!" Ryuota said to her as she looked at him with a dull face. "I don't care if no one cares about me, 'cause no one did," Y/n said as she opened the front door. "And where are you going?" Akami said and closed the door again, "Move away." Y/n said as Akami ignored her, "Didn't you hear what I said? Move. Away!" Y/n said losing her patience.

"See Keisho, she changed. Shouting at me isn't her habit." She said to Keisho as Y/n pushed her off the way and opened the door, Akami punched Y/n, and she bumped into the wall. "You deserve this," Ryuota said as Y/n stood up and looked at her siblings, "You're the ones that change, I didn't. And just to remind you, I have a 2nd Quirk that I gave away. And, Saiko? Come on, I just created her. Thank me never." Y/n said as tears streamed down her face.

"If you're just gonna treat me like this, I won't hesitate to leave right at this moment," Y/n said and walked back to her room and started packing her things. She put her laptop, iPad, phone, headphones, chargers, and other gadgets she have into her backpack and grabbed all her clothes, and put it on her luggage, she closed it and grabbed her backpack and luggage. She left her room and Leo followed her.

"Y/n, you have to stay." Ryuota said, "Now you changed? Tsk. Asshole." She said and pushed Ryuota away from her, she left the house, and Leo still follows her, "Leo. You have to stay home, I'm not surviving for long." She said as Leo didn't stop, Y/n sighed and let him follow her. 'Where should I stay?' She thought to herself as someone called her name from above. "Hey, kid!" She looked up and saw Hawks.

"Hey, aren't you on patrol?" Y/n asked, "Well yeah, but. I finished early, anyway. I heard what happened, I was going to visit you but a fight happened." Hawks said and Y/n looked down, "Hey, you can live with me. I want a housemate." Hawks said as Y/n nodded sideways, "You saw what happened earlier, I can't live with anyone right now because of my toxic attitude " She said and left Hawks alone, 'I have enough money to buy a house, I should go to a village near UA. And for money, I should apply for a part-time job.' Y/n thought and head to the village near UA.

[Time Skip: After 1 Week]

After a week, Y/n isn't meeting up with her siblings, and Keisho is secretly giving cash to her bank out every day, maybe 3,000 yen a day. Meanwhile, Y/n is busy with her studies, Akami and Ryuota felt sorry for her, Ryuota couldn't focus on his Medical Studies, and Akami couldn't also focus on her hero work so she sent some of her sidekicks to find Y/n's location.

"Hey girls, where are we going to do the class project?" Mina said excitedly, "At Yaoyorozu's house, we can all focus there!" Hagakure suggested as Yaoyorozu said that there will be a party there later, a party for her parents' friends. "Where should we go then?" Tsu asked as everyone started to think, "We can do it in the library or here in the classroom." Iida said.

"Nah, Mr. Aizawa won't let us." Sero said as Uraraka shouted, "Then let's go to Y/n's house!" She shouted as Denki was about to disagree when Y/n spoke. "Ok then, but. You guys have to know something." She said as everyone paid attention to her, 'God I hate this.' She thought and breathed, "Y/n is there a problem?" Todoroki asked, "Well. To be honest, I moved out and brought a house to the nearest village from here. And please, if you heard someone call me in the streets later and ask for my location, tell them that you don't know. It might be my siblings finding me." She said and looked down.

"No biggie! We can take care of it. Anyways, let's go? The class finished for like 15 minutes ago." Yaoyorozu said as they all nodded, Denki glared at Y/n and started to worry. Y/n noticed and sign him to talk with her later, he was confused so he nodded. Then someone knocked on the door, Iida opened it and saw Mr. Aizawa with Akami and Keisho. Y/n went behind Denki and continued to pack her things, the others were shocked, "Woah! Hero River and Reservoir! So cool!" Everyone shouted, "Hi everyone, is Y/n Intelli here?" Akami said as everyone looked in your direction.

"H-Hi." She said and walked through the door, 'What is Y/n to them?' Everyone thought, "Let's go now sis, we have to talk about something." Keisho said as everyone was shocked, Y/n turned her body into water as Keisho's hands went through her body. Y/n walked past Akami and Keisho, then said.

"I'm sorry, at this rate. I still can't forgive you. I'll need more time."

Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | End of Chapter 14