Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | Chapter 4

Y/n is walking in the hallway, finding her class, until she hears girls screaming and cameras clicking and flickering. She turned around only to find a boy facing his back at Y/n with yellow hair and a black thunderbolt on the left side of his hair. The crowd full of girls was getting close to Y/n. She quickly ran away and found her class. She headed inside, and she was the only one there. 'There are things on the desk already? So there are students here already?' Y/n thought and saw a seat with nothing, and it's spotless.

She sat at the 3rd row 2nd Seat. She placed her backpack under the desk, and someone opened the door revealing the boy with yellow hair and a black thunderbolt on the left side of his hair. When the boy with yellow hair closed the door, both Y/n and he stared at each other's eyes. 'Man, who's this hot beautiful girl sitting next to my seat?' The boy thought as Y/n broke their eye contact.

'That's kinda awkward.' Both of them thought as Y/n opened her book and started to read. Meanwhile, the yellow-haired boy sat next to her. Y/n sat there quietly when someone opened the door. It was the rest of the class, "Hey, KamiBro! You're here early, huh." A red-haired boy said to the boy sitting next to Y/n.

'Who is she?' Everyone except Y/n and the boy next to her thought. "Hey, I'm Tooru Hagakure. You are?" Hagakure said, in front of Y/n, "Y/n Intelli, I'm a new student here." Y/n said as Everyone heard a gasp from the door. They looked behind them, and Y/n saw a very familiar student. 'Isn't he from my old school? Class 4-C, Tenya Iida, is 16 years old, and he is in the Top 7th of the entire school. His classroom is in front of my class which is Class 4-B.' Y/n thought.

"Y-Y/n Intelli... The Top 1 on my previous school." He said as everyone looked at her, then someone spoke. "If you're going to stand there, then I won't hesitate to send all of you to run on the PE Ground for 3 hours." Mr. Aizawa said as everyone dashed to their seats. "Anyways, now you see your new classmate here, Y/n Intelli. So Intelli, tell us what your Quirk is." Mr. Aizawa said as Y/n stood up and went in front.

"My Quirk is WaterBody. I can manipulate water and shape anything with it. I can also turn myself into water and shape water wings if I want to." She said as everyone was so amazed. Mr. Aizawa let her sit on her seat, and she looked on her left side and saw a girl with purple hair and earphones attached to her ear.

"So, the first subject for today is Hero Training. Go and get your hero bags and meet me at Ground Beta." Mr. Aizawa said as everyone said, "Yes, Sir!" Y/n put her book in her bag and closed it. "By the way, Intelli. Your Hero Bag is already in the cabinet. Just go grab it." Mr. Aizawa said as Y/n thanked him.

{Y/n Point Of View}

I head to the wall on the left side, and all of us get our hero bags. The girls and I headed to the locker room and changed into our hero costumes.

CREDITS TO THE OWNER!!

"Woah! I love your hero costume, Y/n!" A pink girl said to me as I blushed a little, "Thanks. I love all your costumes too. It's so unique." I said as they blushed also. "I'm Mina Ashido, by the way. Call me Mina. I prefer it like that." The pink girl said, "I'm Kyoka Jiro." The girl sitting next to me earlier in the classroom said, "I introduced myself earlier, hehe." Hagakure said as I chuckled, "I'm Ochaco Uraraka. It's nice to meet you!" A girl with brown hair said.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui. Just call me Tsu in short." A girl with her tongue out said, "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. I'm looking forward to working with you." A girl with a ponytail said, "Me too." I said. We all got along so well, and it was fun talking to them. "So, Y/n. What's your IQ? I'm sure it's high." Yaoyorozu said, "Uhm... Why are you asking me? I'm not that smart." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"I'm sure you are. You are the Top 1 in your previous school, right?" She said, "Uh... W-who told you?" I asked, "Iida said it earlier." She said, "Well, it's 150. You?" I said as all the girls were shocked, "You're so bright!" They said as I was confused, "I only have 110 IQ. You're so smart!" Yaoyorozu said as the bell rang, telling us that it was time for the class to start. We head to Ground Beta.

All of us were standing in front of Mr. Aizawa when Denki Kaminari went next to me. "Hey, quiet girl." He said quietly. We were behind the others, so they couldn't hear us. "I have a name, you know," I said as he chuckled. "Never thought that you could speak like that." He said as I crossed my arms and listened to Mr. Aizawa. "I may be quiet, but I'm also like Mina, get it," I said, and he continued to speak. "Anyways, wanna have a lunch date with me later? My treat." He said as I ignored him.

So, Y/n. You'll have your 1st Quirk Assessment Test right now, and you'll battle all your classmates. And don't even complain cause they went through that too." Mr. Aizawa said as I nodded.

{End Of Y/n Point Of View}

'This is even harder than what we went through.' Everyone thought as Y/n walked next to Mr. Aizawa and put her hands inside the box. She pulled out her hand with a ball that said 'Katsuki Bakugo' Mr. Aizawa called Bakugo, and he went in front of Y/n.

'Wish her luck.' Everyone thought again.

Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | End of Chapter 4