Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | Chapter 30

"I just want to apologize." He said Y/n is still facing the balcony door. "Look, I regret everything I did to you. And, I didn't know anything about you." He said as Y/n faced him.

"Don't know anything about me?" She asked, "Yeah, you didn't tell me that your father died when you were young." He said as Y/n breathed.

"And... I heard what happened to you earlier, so as your best friend or ex-best friend. I brought something for you." He said as Y/n looked at him.

{Y/n Point Of View}

Talking to Denki again makes me want to cry, hearing his sweet voice after 4 or 5 months is like my dream come true. While looking at him, he pulled out a jewelry box.

"Here." He said as I look at him confused, "What is this?" I asked as he laughed quietly and opened it for me. "A necklace. I know you wanted one from me." He said as I chuckled, he went behind me and put it.

I stare at it and it's so beautiful.

"It's so beautiful Denki." I said as he looked at me, "What?" He asked, "I said it's beautiful." I said as he asked me the same question. "Sparks, I said it's amazing." Then he hugged me.

I smiled and hugged him also, "Why did you pick lightning ?" I asked, "Cause. It will remind you of me, I also brought one. See." He showed me the necklace on his neck.

I smiled, "This is water and sand, it's your Quirk

I smiled, "This is water and sand, it's your Quirk. Water, so it will remind me of you." He said as I hugged him.

Then someone opened the door, "I knew it! You are stealing Denki from me!" It was Shiozaki. "What-" I got cut off when she slapped me hard which cause me to bump on my bed.

"Shiozaki!" Denki shouted, "What?! She is trying to steal you from me! And I won't let that happen!" She shouted at Denki as my nose bleed.

"She is not stealing me from you." Denki said as the others arrived, "Y/n! Oh my god!" Hagakure shouted as she ran to me, "Tell your filthy friend here to stay away from my boyfriend!" Shiozaki shouted at Hagakure.

Denki sighed and grabbed his phone, he deleted all the memories he had with Shiozaki and even her contact number, "What?!" Shiozaki said, "You know what that means." Denki said as she left crying.

Yaoyorozu healed my nose as Denki apologized, "What does that mean Denki?" Kirishima asked, "That means I broke up with her." He said as I screamed, "That hurts!" I said.

"Just stay still," Yaoyorozu said as I screamed in pain again. "Kirishima, please come to my side," I said as he followed, he stood next to me as I held his hand.

"Please continue," I said as Yaoyorozu continued, I gripped Kirishima's hand as he hardened it a little. "All done," Yaoyorozu said as I breathed in relief.

[After 2 months]

I and the others are all back to normal, especially Me and Denki. We're best friends again, we goof around and we annoy Bakugo sometimes. But, the villains are attacking UA.

And all of us have been so busy, our 1st year of senior high will be over in 2 more months and then finals will happen then we'll separate again.

Right now, I'm in the classroom. Reading some Manga, but Denki put his hand over my shoulder. He's been sitting next to me since I started reading my Manga.

"Need something?" I asked, "Yeah, I need water." He said as I rolled my eyes playfully, after a few minutes I closed my Manga. "It's almost 4 PM, where are the others?" I asked, "I don't know..." He said, "Hey you two! We're back!" The others arrived, as they sat at their seats.

"You guys took so long," Denki said as we all laughed at his face. Then the window crashed, I looked behind me and I saw a bullet. I was about to turn my body into water but it went into my stomach.

My eyes grew big as the others got shocked, "Y/n!" They shouted as I fell to the floor. "Kitty! What happened?!" Denki said as blood kept on coming out. The others ran out of the classroom to call for some help but my vision started to blur.

"Kitty! Please stay awake!" Denki kept on shouting as everything went black.

{End of Y/n Point Of View}

Recovery Girl and the teachers arrived, Recovery Girl tried to use her Quirk on Y/n but it wouldn't work. "I'm sorry kids..." She said as Class A cried and hugged Y/n's dead body.

'Kitty! Why did you leave me?!'

Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | End of Chapter 30