Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | Chapter 27

I and Shiozaki went to our positions, the others watching through the TV. "Sensei, is it ok to go too far?" Shiozaki asked as the teachers agreed, 'I know her plan.' I thought as she prepared herself.

'Tsk, she thinks she's getting away.' I thought and she attacked first, I stood there calm. I didn't turn my body into water, I let her attack me. When she is close to me, two water dragons came out from my back. Yeah, I shaped them for defense.

"Do you think I'm scared?" She said and punched one, "I know that you're not sacred. I'm just using it." I said and one of the dragons pinned her on the floor, well. I'm controlling it.

{End of Y/n Point Of View}

"Y/n's new move?" Deku asked, "What do you think?" Bakugo said as Uraraka laughed at their small conversation. 'She improved a lot.' Denki thought as Shiozaki made the water dragons disappear. Shiozaki attacked Y/n, Y/n punched her, and grabbed her by her Hero Costume. She threw Shiozaki at the floor and float while using her Quirk.

"This battle is not over!" Shiozaki shouted as Y/n smiled evilly, "Well if this is not over then you have 10 seconds to get up. Or else you lose." Y/n said as Shiozaki hit her with her hair, Y/n shaped a shield and blocked Shiozaki's hair.

"Oops," Y/n said as Shiozaki jumped and reached her, she punched Y/n as Y/n stood there not having a single wound on her face. Shiozaki landed on the ground as Y/n splashed some water on her.

Y/n landed on the ground smoothly and walked around Shiozaki, "Shiozaki, you're strong and you should know that. Your Quirk is stronger than mine, but my mind is smarter than yours so be careful when you fight me." Y/n said as Mr. Aizawa smirked proudly, 'That's the Intelli I raised.' He thought as Shiozaki got mad and pulled Y/n's hair, once Y/n reached the ground she turned into water.

"URGH! DAMN IT!" Shiozaki shouted as Present Mic spoke, "Y/n Intelli passed!" He shouted as Y/n turned back to normal, "Nice battle, I'm looking forward to more." Y/n said and walked past Shiozaki, Shiozaki grabbed her hair but her hand went through Y/n's hair.

"The battle is over, you still want more?" Y/n said as Shiozaki behaved herself, they arrived at the others. Y/n walked to Jiro and Yaoyorozu as they cheered for her. "That's so cool! What kind of move is that?" Mina asked, "Water Dragon? I'm still not sure." Y/n said as Shiozaki whispered, "What a dumb move." She whispered as Y/n heard her, "Vine is a filthy name, just like the owner." Y/n said as Class A girls laughed quietly including Monoma.

[After 3 months] {Y/n Point Of View}

It's been 3 months and everything is great, me and the others are on a normal friendship except me and Denki. Both of us are still ignoring each other, and as for Shiozaki, she still hates me and bullies me. I and Monoma are hanging out every day after school and doing our homework together, and I included him in my best friends list, well. He is like Denki, everything we do reminds me of Denki.

I'm still growing feelings for Denki even if we're ignoring each other. Right now I'm in front of the boy's locker room, Bakugo did me a favor. I asked him if he could put the letter I wrote for Denki in his locker, it's a confession letter. I decided to confess, after a few minutes. Bakugo opened the door, "So?" I said as he gave me a thumbs-up, I hugged him and thanked him, "No problem." He said as I let go of him, "You owe me spicy curry for lunch." He said as I laughed, "Yeah I do." I said as we walked in the hallway while goofing each other.

"You act like my siblings you know." I said, "Really? You just look like a sister to me." He said as we arrived at the classroom, we sat in our seats. I pulled out my history textbook and pens, then Jiro tapped my shoulder. "Yeah?" I asked, "What's with the letter?" She asked as my eyes grew big and I looked away.

"I-It's nothing!" I said and she chuckled. After a few minutes, Denki went inside the classroom. I stayed quiet and ignored him, 'I wonder if he saw it already.' I thought. Denki looked at me with a cold and angry look, 'I think I know the answer.' I thought again and someone barged inside the room, it was Shiozaki. She is mad.

She walked towards me and slapped me, pulled my hair, and punched me multiple times. It hurts this time, she dragged me outside and threw me on the floor. Everyone in the hall looked at us. "What is this?!" She shouted at me while holding the letter I asked Bakugo to put on Denki's locker.

"Babe, let me handle her," Denki said and walked towards me, I was backing away when he kicked me. "Hey! Stop that Denki!" Bakugo shouted as he continues to beat me up.

"Stop bothering my life!" He shouted and zapped me. After I got zapped, tears streamed down my face, he walked away and Monoma arrived. He helped me and we left, we head inside the library as I cried. 'It's not the same anymore.' I thought and Monoma hugged me, "Everything will be alright Y/n. I'm here." He said as I hugged him back, "Why is this happening to me Monoma?" I asked.

Then someone spoke, "Because Shiozaki is there in your life." It was Tokage, she is leaning on the wall. "Look, Y/n. I'm sorry for my attitude back then, and this time I want to help. Shiozaki is going way too far." She said and both of them comforted me, "How did they even meet? And what cause Shiozaki to like him more?" I asked them as they breathed.

"Kaminari and Shiozaki are close friends since they were kids. They are inseparable. But when Denki left their hometown, Shiozaki got mad cause he broke their promise. Ever since they saw each other here in UA, they are still ignoring each other and didn't seem to know each other... Things are complicated between the three of you right now, my classmates and your classmates can be involved in this mess as well cause Shiozaki is burning like a fire right now." She said as I looked down.

"But, she didn't even like Denki when I was here. When she found out that you guys are shipping them, that is the day she started to be obsessed with him." I said as Monoma spoke, "That's true. But Shiozaki isn't dating Kaminari because she loves him." He said as I looked at them confused.

"What do you mean?"

Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | End of Chapter 27