Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | Chapter 8

It's lunch already, and the girls walked to the cafeteria. "Hey Y/n, do you have any Saturday plans?" Mina asked as Y/n went back from her senses. "Yeah... I mean, no, I don't have any Saturday plans." Y/n said as they brought their food, "Great! We wanted you to come with us, we'll hang out the whole day, and so we can get to know you more." Hagakure said as Y/n agreed.

They start to eat when Y/n sees a girl with orange hair smacked Monoma, 'Uh... Is that normal?' She thought as she continued to eat. 'I wonder how my siblings are doing.' She thought again when Jiro poked her shoulders, "You ok Y/n? You look so down." She asked and put a spoonful of her ramen in her mouth.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just worried about my siblings." She said and ate her food, "You have siblings? How many?" Asui asked, "Three." She answered and drank some water, "That's so many. I bet you're the oldest, right?" Uraraka said, "No, I'm the youngest." Y/n said, "So, all sisters or all brothers?" Yaoyorozu asked, "1 sister and 2 brothers." She said and continued eating.

[Saturday: 9:30 PM] {Y/n Point Of View}

I woke up and took a shower, I dressed like this.

CREDITS TO THE OWNER!!

I head downstairs and saw Leo standing in front of the door, I was confused. "Leo, what are you doing there?" I asked but he didn't look at me. I pet him then the doorbell rang.

I looked at Leo and he head to the kitchen, I opened the door and saw the girls, "Hey~ so, let's go?" Mina said, "Uhm... Wait a minute, you guys head inside. I just have to do something." I said and I let them inside, they sat in the living room as I saw Leo walking, I grabbed his food bowl and poured some food. He meowed as the girls went crazy because of his cuteness. "You didn't tell me you had a cat!" Hagakure said and they start to pet him, I chuckled and he started to eat. "Aren't we gonna continue the hangout?" Uraraka asked as we laugh, "Leo. I'm gonna leave you for the whole day, promise me you won't destroy anything?" I said and he walked around my legs as a yes. I kissed him as I and the girls left.

We arrived at the street and I saw Hawks flying, 'He's on patrol. Too bad.' I thought and I and the girls arrived at Starbucks. "Did you guys have breakfast?" Jiro asked as we nod our heads sideways, we brought some french toast and our favorite drinks and continued to walk in the street. "So, where should we go now?" Hagakure asked, "Maybe we should head to the cherry blossom park first to have fresh air while we finish our breakfast." I said and they agreed. We took the bus and we arrived there after 15 minutes. We walked inside while talking and laughing. We sat at the bench and the cherry blossom leaves fell at our hair, we kept on laughing while eating our breakfast, then I heard familiar voices, I look behind me and saw the boys. "Oh look, Y/n and the girls are here also," Denki shouted and they walked towards us. "Hey boys, you guys hanging out also?" Tsu asked as I sipped on my coffee, "Yeah, we just arrived here for fresh air then we'll head to the mall." Sero said, 'I wonder how Ryu is doing in Medical School.' I thought then someone smacked me.

"Ow!!" I said and Jiro laughed, "You're dozing off again. You alright?" She asked as they all looked at me. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just worried because of someone." I said, "Your boyfriend?" Denki said with a teasing look. "And why do you care?" I said as he smirked, "Because he might be mad at me so I have to care." He said as I rolled my eyes, "That doesn't make sense Kamibro." Kirishima said as I laughed silently.

[2 weeks passed]

I'm now in the classroom talking to Jiro, while Denki kept on poking my shoulders. He was bored so I ignored him, "A week left till our internship eek. We'll all separate and won't be able to talk." Jiro said as I was about to speak, Mr. Aizawa came inside the classroom. "Stop talking." He said as all of us sat properly on our seats and closed our mouths. "So, your internship will start next week, and since you'll be with Pro Heroes, you'll need a hero name. Midnight's here to help you so good luck and pick a good one." He said as Midnight entered the classroom.

"So, class A. You have a board and a marker under your desk, you will use it to write your hero name and show us. So. Let's start! Who wants to come first?" She said as Bakugo is already writing his hero name. "So, Bakugo. Would you like to come first?" Midnight asked as he didn't hesitate to walk in front, he showed us his board, "King Explosion Murder." He said as I bite my lips trying not to laugh, "I'm gonna say that was a little too violent." Midnight said.

"Huh?! What do you mean?!" He shouted at her, "Why don't you be explosion boy?" Kirishima said as Sero, Denki, and He laughed, "You shut up weird hair!" Bakugo shouted at him, as he walked back to his seat. Aoyama walked in front, "The Shining Hero. My name is, I Can Not Stop Twinkling! That means you can't deny my sparkle." He said as everyone was shocked. 'It's a sentence, huh.' I thought as Midnight grabbed his board and wrote something, "It will be better if you take out the I and change the Can Not to Can't." Midnight said and gave him his board back, "It's stunning, Merci!" He said and winked, the others are still shocked.

Then Shoji raised his hand, went in front, and showed us his board. "The Tentacle Hero: Tentacole." He said as Midnight approved. Then I saw Hagakure run happily in front, "The Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl!" She said, "That's so pretty! It suits you! Now come on! Who's gonna stand up next!" Midnight said and everyone was having a hard time, 'What should be mine tho? If Keisho's hero name is Reservoir and Akami's is River. Mine should be related to water also.' I thought when Mina stood up, "Okie Doki! My turn!" She said and showed us her board, "Alien Queen!" She said, "Wait! That big monster that sucks up blood?! I don't think so!" Midnight said, "Dang it!" Mina said and went back to her seat.

I was busy thinking when Todoroki stood up and showed us his board. "Shoto." He said, "Just your name? Is that it?" Midnight asked, "Uh-huh." He said and Midnight approved and he went back to his seat. "Man, I can't think of anything." Denki said as I chuckled and tapped his shoulder, "How does Pikachu sound to you? You both have the same power." I said, "Woah! That's smart of you Y/n!" He said, "You're missing something, you should add Dumb before the word Pikachu." I said as he put it together.

"Dumb... Pikachu?" He said confused, I laughed quietly, he was about to smack me but I turned my body into the water and his hand went through my head, he rolled his eyes and thought of his hero name. Then Jiro stood up and went in front, she showed us her board. "The Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack." She said, "So cool! I like it!" Midnight said as I still think of my hero's name.

Everyone is done with their hero names now except for me, I was the last one. And Bakugo was smart tho, his Hero Name is Dynamight. Everyone suits their Hero Names. "Intelli? Your the last one, let's see yours." Midnight said as I stood up and showed them my board.

"The Water Hero: Aqua."

Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | End of Chapter 8