Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | Chapter 17

Lunch just finished and everyone went back to the changing room and changed back to their hero costumes. "Anyways, you don't like him Y/n? The way you look at him is so different." Mina said as Y/n rolled my eyes.

"I don't, besides. Even if he's my type, I still have one boy in my heart." She said and zipped her costume. "Who is it then?" Hagakure asked, "I'm not telling you, besides. You guys know him." Y/n said and closed her locker. "Come on Y/n, all of us don't keep secrets from each other," Jiro said as Y/n received a text from Denki.

"Hey, Kitty! Let's meet up at the beach after we do our school project later. I want to talk to you!" He said as Y/n blushed hard, "Sure. I'll see you there." She replied and closed her phone. "That's Denki, right?" Tsu asked, "Uh... Yeah, why?" Y/n said while the girls chuckled.

"It's so cold here, right girls?" Yaoyorozu said as the girls agreed. "What cold? I'm sweating right now." Y/n said as she realized, "Oh god. I'm blushing aren't I?" She asked the girls, "Yeah, now we know who that boy in your heart is." Jiro said as Y/n blushed more.

"I'll go to the gym gamma now, see you girls there!" She said and ran away. "Well, she's lucky because Denks feel the same." Jiro said as the girls looked at her, "What?" She asked, "How did you know?" Uraraka asked as Jiro closed her locker. "He told me earlier." She said.

{Y/n Point Of View}

I was walking in the hallway, thinking why I'd fallen for Denki. 'Urgh! This is going nuts! I can't fall in love!' I thought while smacking my head when I bumped into Shiozaki. "Sorry, I was thinking about something and I couldn't see you," I said and bowed.

"Oh, no worries." She said and rolled her eyes, she walked past me as I glared at her, 'She wants to mess with me, huh.' I thought and scoffed. But she spoke, "Do you have a problem with me?" She asked.

'She dares to ask me that?! Tsk.' I thought and ignored her, but she captured me with her hair. "Hey! Let go!" I shouted as she looked at me, "Not gonna happen, besides. I saw how close you are to Denki." She said, "If this has something to do with Denki, then let me go cause I don't know what is going on between the two of you." I said having a hard time catching my breath.

"Oh really? Those nicknames you have? Tsk, oh please. You two are together, am I right?" She said, "Shiozaki, I know that you're mad at me right now but I don't know what's the reason." I said attempting to use my Quirk but I can't because I'm losing air.

"Shiozaki!" We heard a voice from behind and she let go of me, "What are you doing?!" I caught my breath and look behind, I saw Mr. Aizawa and Vlad King

"Sensei, she started it. She pulled my hair and I did that just to defend myself." She said as I caught my breath, "Liar. You just captured me with your Quirk and gripped on me hard." I said and Mr. Aizawa helped me, "The two of you, to the principal office." Vlad King said as we walked.

"Hey, Y/n- What's happening?" Denki said as the other boys are behind him. "They got into a fight, and they will be in the principal office for a while. All of you continue your training." Mr. Aizawa said as we head to the principal office.

We arrived and once we got in, Principal Nezu spoke, "Shiozaki, detention. Now." He said, "What?! It didn't even start yet!" She shouted as the principal ignored her, she looked at me with her angry face. I just stood there next to Mr. Aizawa, "The two of you may leave now. Do well with your studies." The principal said.

Both of us left the office leaving King Vlad, Mr. Aizawa, and the principal. We just walked in the hallway, "Listen Y/n. Once you get close to Denki, I swear I'm gonna kill you." She said as I ignored her, not wanting to fight again.

'Man, when she found out that her classmates ship them, she started simping over him. Tsk.' I thought and crossed my arms. "You're ignoring me?!" She shouted, "Uh... I gotta stay out of trouble." I said and was about to leave but she captured me with her hair and dragged me into an empty, dark, hallway.

"Shiozaki, let go of me now. I understand that you like Denki, but to remind you. We're just friends." I said trying to stay calm, "No! You're stealing him away from me!" She said and threw me at a wall, I fell to the floor feeling dizzy. "You think we're done after we're sent to the principal office?! Ha! No, we're not!" She shouted and punched me.

"Look, you just started liking Denki when you found out that your classmates are shipping the two of you," I said as she continued to beat me up, I try to fight back but I don't want to. "Ha, I liked him since we were kids. I used to be a silent girl before, but now. I'm not, and it's all because of you." She shouted and stabbed me with her Quirk, I froze and she smirked.

"You deserve this!" She stabbed me again and again until my vision start to get blurry. "Please... Stop..." I said and everything turned black.

{End Of Y/n Point Of View}

"You deserve it." Shiozaki said as she left her alone in the hallway, she cleaned herself and ran to her friends. "Guys, Shiozaki's back. We should ask where Y/n is." Mina said and they walked to Shiozaki. "Shiozaki, where is Y/n?" They asked.

"I don't know, she went for a walk when we both left the principal office." She said as they thanked her, they start to look for Y/n. "God Damn It! I can't believe I'm finding that shitty extra!" Bakugo said as they continue to look for her.

"Guys! I found her!" They heard Shoji shout from the dark hallway, they ran to him and were shocked, Yaoyorozu quickly made a parademics, they put Y/n in it and on the other hand. Denki is mad.

'Shiozaki! You bastard!'

Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | End od Chapter 17