Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | Chapter 22

"Y/n? The scary part is already finished, you know." Denki said as I quickly let go of him, I sat at my place as the girls chuckled. I ignored it and enjoyed the night.

[The Next Day]

I woke up in the living room, everyone is still asleep. I was about to stand up from the couch but Denki's head was on my shoulder and his arms hugging my waist. 'T-This is so close!' I thought as I blushed, I removed his hands on my waist and put his head on Kirishima. I left the living room as I sniffed the air, I smell something from the kitchen, it was so yummy.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Bakugo cooking, "Oh? Bakugo?" I said as he looked at me while wearing an apron. "Hey Y/n, you're finally awake. I saw your position with Denki earlier when I woke up, and you seem to be comfortable." He said as I smacked him, "Ow!" He said, "Even if it's comfortable, I didn't like it." I said and crossed my arms.

"What a liar. Anyways, want some?" He asked while showing me the spicy curry he cooked, "We should wait for the others, besides. It's 6:00 in the morning, we should have a walk for 30 minutes." I said as he agreed, I helped him set the table for breakfast later as he head to the guest bathroom, I head to my room and locked it. I took a shower and changed into my Gym Uniform.

I dried my hair and tied it, I head back downstairs and saw Bakugo wearing his Gym Uniform. Both of us left the house and went for a walk, "So, you like Denki huh." He said as I scoffed, "I don't. We're just friends." I said while I crossed my arms, "Really? You were blushing last night when you let go of him after you hugged." He said with a teasing tone, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just like that." I said as I received a call from Yaoyorozu, I answered, "Hey Momo. What's up?" I said, "Where are you and Bakugo?" She asked as I looked at Bakugo, "We just had a morning walk around the village, we'll be home now." I said as she hang up.

"The others are awake, we should go now," I said and we ran home, when we head inside, the living room was clean. Everyone walked to the kitchen as I and Bakugo looked at each other, "Wierd." Both of us said and sat at the dining table with the others. All of us started to have our breakfast while we have a normal conversation.

[At UA]

We arrive at UA and head straight to our classroom, I and the girls are talking while Denki and Bakugo are arguing, Iida sighed as Deku and Todoroki looked at the fight. Kirishima and Sero chuckled as the other boys are busy having a conversation about video games and stuff. "So Y/n, should we study Math later?" Mina asked me, "I'll think about it. It's a surprise." I said as we arrive at the classroom, we head to our seats and continued our conversation.

Then Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom, all of us stopped talking and sat straight to our seats. "Ok, class. I'm really curious, I called your parents yesterday about the field trip, and when I asked for you, they said you're at Intelli's house. Why?" He said as all of us stayed quiet. "Intelli, care to explain since it's your household." He said as I stood up from my seat.

I told him everything as he sighed, "Ok. It's not that bad, I'm just curious. But, if you're doing this, make sure that you'll pass." He said as all of us replied, "Yes sir!" Then Midnight entered, "Hello class A! So, let's start our History class!" She shouted as Mr. Aizawa left us with Midnight. Midnight started to teach. I was focusing and writing notes cause this might be on the exam.

[Afternoon: 1:00]

Everyone changed into their hero costumes same as me, we all head to Gym Gamma and started training our Quirks. I'm training with Jiro when someone entered, it was Class B, when I looked at them I made eye contact with Shiozaki. I can tell that she still hates me even if she already apologized.

I continued training with Jiro, but when I looked away, I spotted Denki and Shiozaki making eye contact with a smile on their faces, but then I felt like I've been zapped. "Ow!" I said as I looked at Jiro, "Focus." She said as we continued to train. 'Once again, I felt a slight pain inside.' I thought as I saw them talking.

"Y/n, tell me. What's wrong?" Jiro said as I was focused on Denki and Shiozaki. Then I felt a smack on my head, "Ok Jiro, sorry." I said and turned around, "What do you mean?" She asked standing there, "You smacked me... And I disappointed you." I said as she looked next to me, I did also as I saw Tetsutetsu.

I stood there looking at him, "Need something?" I asked, "You still didn't apologize to Shiozaki." He said as I was confused, "Uh... What? Why should I apologize?" I asked as Shiozaki walked towards us. "He meant the stabbing thing, you still didn't apologize." She said as I was completely confused.

"Shiozaki, you were the one who stabbed me. Why am I the one truly apologizing?" I asked as Bakugo stood next to me, "Is there a problem? Cause I overheard your conversation. Y/n shouldn't be the one apologizing, this vine right here did that purposely. And it's caught on CCTV." He said as I shut his mouth, "Sorry about him, he's just like this. Sorry again cause if you think that, that situation isn't your fault, even if it is." I said and pushed Bakugo back to his place.

"Why did you do that?" I asked while crossing my arms. "To protect my friend, why? She is the reason why you got stabbed and still recovering." He said as I sighed, "I know ok, but we have to shut our mouths so Mr. Aizawa won't get mad. You know how scary he is when he's really mad." I said and left him, but I saw Shiozaki and Denki on the corner making out, no one sees them except me.

Tears ran down my face as I leave Gym Gamma.

{End of Y/n Point Of View}

When Y/n left, Midoriya noticed her. He excused himself and started to find Y/n, he looked everywhere but didn't see her. He still didn't give up until he arrived at the PE Ground, he saw Y/n training herself while crying.

'Oh no, she saw Shiozaki and Denki-kun kissing.'

Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | End of Chapter 22