Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | Chapter 21

"I'm so happy that you say that Y/n! All of us can have fun!" Mina said as everyone shouted, "All of us will have fun, but half is not. Since all of us wanted to join the field trip, we'll all study hard. And practice our Quirks." I said, "No problem!" They said as I sat infront of them, "Since our finals will be in 2 weeks, we're gonna start studying the hardest ones." I said as Denki, Mina, Kirishima, Sato, Mineta, Sero, and Hagakure froze.

"There are hard subjects that you think?" They asked, "Not all subjects are easy to me even if I have a big brain." I said as Iida stood up, "We should make our schedule first." He said as all of us sat on the couch. "Since the hardest ones will be the first ones we'll study... Let's write it on a board." Yaoyorozu said and created aboard, "I'm gonna get my markers upstairs, and some papers." I said and head to my room, I saw Leo sleeping on my bed, I grabbed all the markers I have and papers that we can write on.

I head back downstairs and place it at the coffee table, "So, our bedtime should be by 11 PM if we're gonna study a whole subject." Iida said, "That's great! We all agree to that." Everyone said as I head to the kitchen. I grabbed some drinks and placed them at the other table in the living room. "Y/n, wanna give us a helping hand?" Iida said as I nodded, I started to write the schedule. "So, all of us should be awake by 6 in the morning or 5:30 in the morning. And by 7 we'll have our breakfast here or at a restaurant. And arrive at UA by 7:45 sharp." Yaoyorozu said as I wrote it on the board.

"And since class starts at 8 and ends in 3 in the afternoon, we will arrive here by 3:30, so after a walk, we can all have a shower since we're from outside and germs can be spread here," Iida said as I wrote it on the board. "Do we have to sleep at 11? It's late you know." Bakugo said, "If you want better grades, you will do it." Kirishima said as Bakugo scoffed and listened to the schedule.

After 30 minutes of writing, the schedule is already finished. I closed the marker and looked at the schedule. "Wow Y/n, you have really beautiful handwriting." The others said as I blushed a little. "Thanks, my brother taught it to me," I said.

Then someone rang the doorbell, "Hold on, I'll answer it

Then someone rang the doorbell, "Hold on, I'll answer it." I said and walked to the door, I opened it revealing Ryuota, "Hey Ryu." I said, "Hey, I have to pack my things, my school will have a field trip in I-island and I can't miss it. Since it's also grade-related." He said and ran to his room, 'Oh well, guess it will only be me here for maybe 2 months." I said and he went back down quickly, "Bye Y/n and Class A! Class A?!?!" He said and looked at them, "We're gonna have a study session for a week here, and they'll be sleeping here for that whole session. And Mom already agreed" I said.

"Ok, I'm in a hurry, bye Y/n. Take care ok? Buy whatever you want with my card and text Akami if something happened." He said and kissed my cheeks, he handed me his credit card and his car key. All of us are confused as he left. "Wierd. Anyways, we should all have a rest, we'll start the study session tomorrow." I said and we all sat on the couch and stare at the chandelier above us.

"What should we do?" Kirishima asked, "Watch a movie?" Mina asked as everyone looked at her, they all agreed as I looked at the clock. "Ok then, I'm gonna set the tv up." I said, "I'm gonna cook some popcorn and bring soda." Yaoyorozu said as Jiro helped her in the kitchen, I opened the TV and started scrolling for some horror movies.

"We should watch The Conjuring!" Everyone shouted except for Mineta, Aoyama, Sato, Tsu, Todoroki, Deku, and Uraraka. "If it's fine with the 7 people who didn't shout." I said as they nodded, I put the remote down and head to the kitchen, "How about you settle things there Jiro, help Iida with the seats." Yaoyorozu said while I was washing my hands on the sink.

"Why do we need some seating arrangement? Anyone can sit wherever they want." I said since I don't know why we should have a seating arrangement. Yaoyorozu chuckled and put the popcorn on the bowl, I helped her with the sodas and we head to the living room. Then Jiro grabbed the sodas in my hand and everyone rushed to the couch, leaving a vacant place next to Denki. I looked at the others as they were pretending like they didn't do anything.

I sat next to him and crossed my arms, "Something wrong Kitty?" He asked as Yaoyorozu played the movie, "Nothing's wrong. Just mad at my sister." I lied and he looked so worried. All of us focused on the movie while I was shaking, I never watched this movie before so it's new to me.

Then the scariest part came, I quickly hugged Denki and buried my face to his chest. "Y-Y/n?" He said as I still hugged him, he let me do it as his scent is coming straight inside my nose.

'What am I doing?'

Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | End of Chapter 21