Diary of a Teen- part 39

************ So, you guys, this is going to be the last part of this diary, kind of sad. But, hope you guys like it and I hope everything wraps up okay! Please vote if you like it, and PLEASE comment to let me know what you think of the end! Cause that would be awesome! Thanks! Now here we go...************

6/25/10

Dear Diary,

I am officially the worst Diary keeper in the world! It had been over 8 months since I have written in this dusty, old book. But no worries, I'm back. However, I probably won't be back for a while, at least until something new happens. Everyday it's the same wonderful routine, and it would be semi-pointless to have page after page saying the same thing.

Anyways, what all should I fill you in on? Well, there is three main things, so let's start with those.

1.) Dillon and I are together again and wonderfully happy! He keeps trying to make up for how he treated me. He's done things like randomly bring me a bouquet of roses. Or take me somewhere just to buy me these crazy things. (Which I object to, but he is really persuasive!) And everyday he tells me he loves me and I am the best thing that will ever happen in his life. And I have something else to say about all of this, but I am saving the best for last....

2.) My parents are back together! At least they are working on it. About half a week mom comes and lives with dad. And they are getting along great! They go out to dinner and on dates and everything. And she is slowly moving things into his house! I can't even remember a time that they weren't always arguing about the stupidest things, but they haven't even raised their voices at each other for months! They just always cuddle up to each other now.

3.) High school is over! Thank god! Now I get to feel the freedom of a life of my own (+ Dillon's life) I get to go to college in a few months, if I choose, and get to start on my own. No parents telling me what to do or rules to stop me from living! I get to play by MY rules now! My mom is heartbroken to see her baby going away to college, but she has my dad at least. Oh, I should probably mention, I am going to Notre Dame. Dillon decided against college, but he is moving up there with me. We are going to get an apartment and be a happy little couple!

And now.... for the surprise. Earlier I was talking about how Dillon was trying to make everything up to me. And he says he love me everyday forever and will never stop. And after a while he started saying how he promised he was going to marry me one day, someday soon. And earlier today.... he showed me the ring. And then he said "Ally Lee Landers, will you marry me?" Can you guess what I said? Well, if you can't let me give you a hint. Dillon and I are in the car right now. Driving to Vegas. Call me crazy if you want, but that's what people do when they love someone this much.

-Ally Lee Urie

************ Sorry if the ending sounds kind of thrown together, but I love happy endings! Haha. AND... it leaves room for a sequel if you want one! Unless, Ally dies from her cancer (wink wink) just kidding. HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! Please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************