Peter and Ned hide behind the wall again. They carry out a whispered conversation, "Hey, that's one of the guys that tried to kill me."

"What?" Ned questions.

"Yeah" Peter replies.

"We gotta get out of here" Ned states.

"No, no, no, no, no. I gotta follow them" Peter urges, "Maybe they can lead me to the guy that dropped me in the lake."

"Someone dropped you in a lake?" Ned asks.

"Yeah, it was not good" Peter sighs.

The two men enter a classroom, "Peter."

"No. Stay there, Ned" Peter whispers. Peter raises an arm to stop Ned and sneaks away.

Peter sneaks down a staircase into the classroom. The two men are rummaging through the room, "Can you imagine what the boss would say if he knew where we were?"

"It's saying there was an energy pulse right here" one states.

Peter slowly walks down the stairs and takes off his bag, "There's no sign of the weapon" The other says, "And even if it was here, now it's gone."

"So are we" one looks in Peter's direction. We're no one is. An upside-down chair standing on the table shakes a little. Spotting the anomaly, he gets closer, putting his hand on his gun. He crosses the room and pauses by the worktable, scanning the area. As the men head out.

Peter shoots a tiny robotic spider at one of the men's shoes from under the desk he was hiding under. It stealthily climbs up the man's leg.

Sitting in Peter's room, Ned holds the web-shooter. It projects a hologram model of the city. Peter hops onto the bed next to Ned, "This is so awesome."

"I know, right?" Peter smiles. Ned pokes it and the model becomes more defined, "They're in Brooklyn."

Olivia knocks on the door to peters apartment and May answers the door, "hi is Peter here?"

"Yes he is" may smiles, "you're Olivia right?"

"That's me" Olivia says.

"Peters room is the first door on the left" May tells her.

"Thank you" Olivia says before walking down the hall to peters room. She opens the door and sees Ned holding the web shooter, "what the hell did you do?"

"What are you doing here?" Peter asks, "does May know you're here?"

"You think I just invisibly snuck in" Olivia scoffs.

"You did that last time" Peter states.

"Well this time i used the front door" Olivia tells him, "what are you doing with that?"

"The two guys from last night they showed up at school" Peter explains to her, "and I'm tracking them."

"You can't keep away from this can you" Olivia scoffs, "you're just begging to have some avenger experience."

"That's what I want" Peter smiles, "you in?"

"No" Olivia says, she turns to leave but stops herself before she grabs the door handle, "fuck. Fine" Peters face lights up, "if I don't help I'll get killed because I didn't stop you may swell be apart of the fun."

Ned is still studying the hologram and Peter is hanging upside down, eating chips, while Olivia is sat on the floor throwing a magic pink ball between her fingers, "Staten Island."