Bisous pour mon amour

“You...what?” I ask confused. “I found your parents. Your mother, if I am more precise, since your father is dead.” Aizawa says. “Woah, woah. Slow down! That's too much information!” I tell him. “I will explain you everything I can. Your last name, is Kimuro. Your father's name is Kenichi Kimuro and your mother's is Akemi Shimizu. Your mother is living in c/o {country of your origin}. We informed her about your being alive and she is moving tomorrow in Japan, at your old house. You will meet her tomorrow as well.” Aizawa says. “Well, I-I guess that’s good, right?” I ask looking at Tamaki. “Right?” I look at Aizawa. “I guess it is.” Aizawa says sighing. “And I will meet my mother tomorrow?” I ask to clarify. “Yes, indeed. In the morning, I will be waiting outside your dorm to take you, to your mother.” Aizawa says.

“Hold up. What mother are you talking about? I think I lost a couple of episodes here.” Nejire asks, emerging out of nowhere, along with Togata. “How did you get here?” I ask my two friends. “Walking, duh.” She says. “Start with the story!” Togata requests. “We will talk later y/n. you should return to your dorms now. Tell the story on your way there.” Aizawa says. “Okay, bye!” I say and he waves his hand goodbye as we part ways. I narrate everything new. By  the time we have reached home, I am done.

“And that’s it.” I say. “Woah!” Togata exclaims. “What do you think she will be like?” Nejire asks me. “I don’t know, but I guess I will find out tomorrow.” I say, as Togata opens the door. We are welcomed by a bunch of our classmates. “What happened?” Sofia asks. “Are you okay?” Leo questions. “Tell us why you weren’t home all these days!!!” Tsuki demands. “Okay, okay. Sit down and we will explain.” Nejire says and we settle around the table, explaining why we were absent all these days.

In the end, everyone has understood what we were doing the last few days. They are taken aback and have already started asking questions. I am getting tired, so I lean towards Tamaki, placing my head on his shoulder. Tamaki understands at once.

“Would you m-mind if I stole y/n from you guys? Nejire and Togata can answer your questions.” Tamaki says and looks at the others. “Sure, go ahead.” Sofia says with a smile. “You act like we care about what she does.” Kagetora says, earning a hit in the back of his neck by Nejire. “Just make sure you are back before curfew guys.” Leo says. “We will.” I say and get up. We leave the dorm. I take a deep breath in, as I come across fresh air. “You were smothered inside, huh?” Tamaki asks. “Yeah. Thanks for helping me out.” I tell him as we make our way a little further from the house. “No worries.” He says, moving a little closer to me. I pretend I didn't notice.

We are walking, not knowing where we are going. We just enjoy the walk, silently. We come across a beautiful scenery; a lake, where the moonlight reflects, surrounded by pine trees. “It's beautiful.” I say. “Not as beautiful as you.” Tamaki says and looks at me.

Tamaki's POV

That's it, that's my chance! No one will interrupt us now.

Y/n's POV

Tamaki puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. He puts his hand on my cheek and presses his soft lips on mine. My cheeks fluster, but I let myself indulge in the kiss. I never knew he was such a great kisser! Suddenly he stops and pulls back. “Omg, I-I am so s-sorry! I-” Tamaki starts to apologize, but I cut him off with a kiss, showing him that I didn't mind.

I back away from the kiss, the butterflies partying in my stomach. Our eyes locked, as I smile. “That was n-nice.” Tamaki says and I smile. I lean on his shoulder and get intertwines our fingers together as we watch the moon.

After a while, I figure it must be getting late. “I think we should get going Tamaki.” I tell him and he nods. We turn around, our hands still linked together, and make our way to the dorms. “S-so are we like t-together now?” Tamaki asks me. “I kissed you back, didn't I?” I tell him. “Yeah.” Tamaki says and we continue walking silently.

After 2 minutes, he asks to clarify. “So w-we are t-together, right?” Tamaki looks at me. I laugh. “Yes Tamaki!!” I tell him humorously and we laugh. “I am g-glad.” He says and wraps his arm around my waist.

Togata's POV

As good best friends, the moment that Tamaki and y/n left the dorms, we followed them, with a camera on hand. “So, we are leaving right now from the house and we are following the two lovebirds, to see if our ship will sail.” Nejire says, talking to the camera. We walk silently behind them and hide behind some trees when they stop walking. “Not as beautiful as you.” We hear Tamaki saying. Me and Nejire look at each other and widen our eyes. We turn our eyes back to the lovebirds and we see Tamaki grabbing y/n quickly by the waist and pulling her in for a kiss. Nejire muffles a scream and I smile wider than ever.

After Tamaki apologizes, y/n pulls him in for another kiss. Nejire hands me the camera and jumps around. Thankfully y/n and Tamaki didn't hear her. They turn to leave and go back home.

I look at Nejire and hug her. Once they are away so that they can't hear us, we start yelling rhythmically: “Our ship has sailed! Our ship has sailed! Our ship has sailed!!!” “I can't believe it!!!” Nejire says. “Nor can I !!” I shout back. We continue jumping together, still hugged, singing “Our ship has sailed.”

Y/n's POV

We gave reached home, so I turn the handle and we walk inside. No one is downstairs, so we go upstairs, to my room. We lay on my bed and cuddle. “Do you remember our first night, here on my bed, together?” I ask him. “Yeah. I-I wanted so badly to put my a-arm around y-you.” Tamaki says and comes closer to me. “And I wanted so bad, you to put you arm around me.” I tell him, placing a kiss on his nose. His cheeks turn red and I chuckle. We fall asleep.

A/N

Hey guys...it's been long, hasn't it??
Well, first things first, Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you are all okay.
It is obvious that I haven't updated the story in a while. It is just that I didn't have much time and all that stuff. And 0 motivation so this was the result. Now during the holidays I finally have some time, so here is the rest of the book. Enjoy !!❤❤