OH MY GOD! I HAVE A CRUSH!

I turn my head and look at the door. I see Tamaki and I smile at him. I pat the seat next to me. He is hesitant at first, but then he comes and sit next to me. I turn my gaze to the bright blue sky. We stay silent. This time, it is not uncomfortable. I smile and think about him.

First of all, he is the one who saved me from the hands of Overhaul. I shiver at the thought of him. Tamaki puts his hand on my shoulder. "Are you o-okay? A-are you c-cold?" he asks me and I shake my head negatively. "N-no. I-I am okay, t-thanks." I say. Two, he is the kindest. He has shown me affection and he always warms my heart. Three, he has kind of the same anxiety problem as I do. The way he stutters is so cute and wholesome. Four, he makes me feel better when I talk to him. Five, he has the best personality. He is just so kind and honest and with the purest soul. I care about what he thinks of me too; me personality, my looks, everything....OH MY GOD! I HAVE A CRUSH ON TAMAKI !! I look at him he sees me and smiles. I blush and look away. How? When? Where? Ugh! I am so full of questions! Unfortunately, only one person can answer these questions. I need to talk to Nejire.

TIME SKIP

"WOAHOOO !! I KNEW IT! OH MY GOD YOU WILL BE AN AMAZING COUPLE! ME AND MIRIO WILL SET THE PERFECT DINNER-DATE! OH AND YOUR WEDDING WILL BE AMAZING! YOUR KIDS WILL ALSO BE SUPER CUTE! OH AND YOUR GROWING-OLD HOUSE WILL BE SOOO-" Nejire excitingly shouts, but I cut her off "Woah, woah, woah! Calm down. I told you that I MAY have a crush on Tamaki. Why did you start talking about marriage and kids?" I say. "I know it is a little far in the future, but you can't say that you don't like the idea." She says. "Well, I..." I start daydreaming life with Tamaki as a husband. "No, no. It is too early to think of these things. I didn't even think of it." I say. "Mhm..." Nejire says with a doubtful tone.

"Doesn't matter now. What is significant at this very moment..." Nejire says and walks behind me, putting her hands on my shoulder, "...is to leave you alone with Tamaki." Nejire finishes her sentence, causing me to jump. "What? Oh, no, no, no! I tremble every time I talk to him and now that I have realized I like him, I won't be able to form a sentence!" I say. Nejire looks skeptical. "You are right...and he can't talk properly either...so we need a place where it is romantic but not too much and you won't be talking. I GOT IT! WE WILL SET YOU A DATE TO THE CINEMA!" Nejire shouts eagerly. "Nejire...*sigh* that is not a bad idea." I say, making my best friend jump with excitement. "Wait here. I am going to call Mirio and tell him to convince Tamaki to come with us to the cinema." Nejire says. "Okay. Just don't tell him about the...details." I say. Nejire looks around the room, avoiding my sight and then drops "K." and leaves. I know that look and that 'K'; she will definitely tell Mirio about my feelings for Tamaki. But I know she will do it to help me, so I waste no time getting sad or arguing with her. I flop on the bed as Nejire calls Mirio.

I hear Aizawa returning home. He is usually not that late, so I go downstairs to see what happened. I walk downstairs and he gives me a small smile -the best one he can manage-. "Hello Aizawa-sensei." I greet him. "Hey y/n. I was a little late today, sorry. Did you eat something?" he asks me, full of concern. "Yes, I did. Nejire and I ate at the cafeteria and then we came here. But what did hold you back so late?" I ask him. "I am not supposed to say much about this, but due to villains' attacks aimed at our school, there will be some changes from tomorrow. You will be informed though." He says and I get anxious. Is this attack made by Overhaul? Is he aiming at me and now the whole school has to pay? "No need to worry. Principal's Nezu plan is clever. You will not be in danger. And no, it doesn't have to do with Overhaul nor you." He says and I sigh in relief.

"Y/N!! COME UPSTAIRS! HEYA AIZAWA-SENSEI BY THE WAY." Nejire shouts from upstairs. Aizawa hides his chuckle and I run upstairs.

Nejire's POV

Y/n runs downstairs after I have dialed Mirio's number. "Hello." Togata says with his usual happy voice. "Mirio!! She finally confessed!" I say and I hear Mirio screaming at the other side of the phone. "Now, calm down. Has Tamaki told you anything?" I ask him. "No, BUT! Every time I start a conversation about y/n, Tamaki blushes." Togata says and now it is my turn to shout, but I muffle my scream with a pillow. "We need to set them up in a place where they can't talk otherwise, they won't be able to form ONE SINGLE sentence." Say. "Agreed." Mirio replies. "So, I was thinking maybe the cinema??" I suggest. "Sure, great idea. I will talk to Tamaki and then I will call you to set a time for the date." Togata says. "Perfect!" I reply and hang up. I shout for y/n to come upstairs and greet Aizawa-sensei who I heard returning earlier.

Y/n comes rushing in. I tell her what Togata said and then I get a phone call from my mother telling me that I have to return home. I leave y/n studying in her room. On my way to my house, I check some cinema programs. There aren't any good movies to help them get together. Comedies will not work. Romance they will both get super embarrassed, blush like crazy and eventually one of them will exit the cinema, leaving the other heartbroken. Action movies are useless since we live action in our everyday lives. A Marvel movie would be just perfect, but there isn't one available right now. Hmm...how about a drama? No, they will burst into tears, both of them. Horror movie? Well, both of them will be scared to the bone, but maybe one of them will find the courage to help the other?? I guess?? Ooof. I don't know what to do with these two. I will just pick a movie by title. Hmm this title looks good. We will see this. Let's check its gerne-oh fuck y/n is going to kill me. It is action and horror. Hehe. Well, this is going to be interesting.

I get a call from Togata. He says that he convinced Tamaki to come. We arranged to meet today at 7:00 p.m. in front of the cinema theater. I call y/n to double-check that she can make it and she can! Yay! I run to my house to find what I am wearing.

Y/n's POV

I am done getting ready. I am wearing a black pair of leather jeans that Nejire bought for me last week, a yellow shirt with a small 'V' and a pair of white sneakers. I take my jacket and head downstairs. There is a car honk, which means that Mirio came to pick me up. "Aizawa-sensei I am leaving for the cinema I told you." I say. "Okay. Be back the soonest possible, be safe and never alone. Also, if you miss one call from me, I will gather all the pro heroes. So, pay attention to your phone. Have a great night." Aizawa says and I am shook. When did he get so...fatherly? I get out of the house and close the door behind me. I run towards Mirio's car and I get in the backseat. Nejire is already sitting in the front. "We are going to pick Tamaki up now." Togata says and I nod.

It is not until Tamaki opens the back door of the car, that I realize that I am going to be sitting next to him, alone! Tamaki gets inside the car and doesn't close the door. He just...stares at me (not in a creepy way). "Door." Togata says, causing Tamaki to come back in touch with reality. Tamaki closes the door and stays silent for the rest of the road trip.

When we reach the cinema theatre, Nejire goes towards the ticket lady, while I stay behind with Mirio and Tamaki. Nejire does some pointing, moves her hands and talks non-stop. We can't hear what she is saying to that lady, but she seems to be enjoining her time with Nejire, since she is smiling and laughing. The tickets' girl nods her head and Nejire makes a victory sign.

Nejire's POV

I walk over to the ticket booth. Thankfully, there is a nice woman around her 20's in charge for this booth. I start explaining the situation. "Hello ma'am. I need your help concerning a matter of love." I say and she looks confused. "Go ahead?" she says unsure. "You see these two over there? *I point to y/n and Tamaki* they are made for each other but they are too shy to understand that. So, if it's possible, to give them tickets so that they are sitted next to each other. We want to see the action-horror movie." I say. "Hmm, let me see what I can do. They do look cute together." She comments. "I know! We have been chasing them separately all summer to bring them together but they are just some of a case. You know what I mean?" I say and the girl laughs. "Okay, so I found two tickets to the front and two in the back. I suggest you give the front ones to the couple." She says and chuckles. "Thank you so, so, so much. What's your name, I want to invite you to their wedding." I say and she laughs. "Aiko. And yours?" she asks. "Nejire. You will be sitting front row at their wedding Aiko. Bye and thank you again." I say and she laughs. "Good luck with these two. I wish you the best." Aiko says and I make the victory gang sign. I wave to the others to follow me. We get in the theatre. Me and Togata sit in the last rows while y/n and Tamaki in the first ones. This is going to be fun.

A/N

Yeah, I don't know about fun, but it will surely be interesting...

I hope you liked this part! Kisses!! <33