Nejire has a plan

Y/n's POV

I wake up, by a ray of sun, falling straight into my eye. I open my eyes and widen them at the sight of Tamaki being so close to me. Blushing is inevitable. His purple hair is sparkling under the pure light of the sun. He opens his eyes and I shut mine close, unknowingly why. I can feel him panicking. He carefully releases me from his grip. Damn it. I could have stayed like that for hours. I can hear him pacing up and down, nervously. He takes a deep breath and I realized he has calmed down a bit. I pretend to wake up and open my eyes. I see him panicking again. He turns to face the wall. "G-good morning." I say. "M-morning y-y/n." he says, still facing the wall. I get up from the bed and with a sigh, I get out of the room to let him get changed. Plus, he must like me being here. I remember what Overhaul said that I am a burden to everyone. That includes Tamaki too.

Third person POV

Y/n, gets out of the room and closes the door. She turns around and looks at it. She places her palm on the door. Tamaki does the same thing, from the other side. Their hands are separated by the door. They both turn around simultaneously and place their heads against the door. They slide down to the floor. The door is sandwiched between their backs. What an irony. Soulmates separated by a door. Tragically ironic, don't you think?

Y/n's POV

I get up and begin to leave, when I feel a hand, grabbing my wrist. I am alarmed at first, but then I remember that I am safe here. I turn around and see Tamaki holding my wrist. His head is bowed and facing the floor. "Y-yes?" I ask him. "I-I just wanted t-to ask you a-about your n-nightmares, last night. A-are you o-okay? Y-you seemed upset and that's w-why I held you close to me. I know you were a-awake and saw how c-close we were. I just didn't want you to get the wrong i-impressions." Tamaki says. "Tamaki..." is all I can say, before I jump in his arms, hugging him. His arms hang limp at first, but then he hugs me as well. "T-thank you." I say, in between sobs. "Are you c-crying? D-did I do anything w-wrong?!" Tamaki asks. "No. Not at all. I was just moved by the way you helped me, despite your anxiety. I am sure you had many thoughts about yourself then. Tamaki, you need to understand your value, especially to other's lives. You are i-important, particularly to m-me." I say, not breaking the hug. "H-how do you know a-all these?" he asks me. "B-because that's what my n-nightmare was about. W-well partially." I say. "I finally have someone who understands m-me." Tamaki says and hugs me tighter.

"Awww." I hear Nejire's voice and I jump. "N-Nejire?!" I say, well more like questioned. "Oh, don't mind me taking a video here." She says and I blush and turn to the wall. So does Tamaki. "AWW!!!" Nejire shouts excited. "Time for school!" Togata shouts from downstairs and I realize I am wearing my pjs.

I run into the room and take my pajama top off, leaving myself in a tank top. I turn around and...."T-Tamaki?!" I come face to face with a shirtless Tamaki. Didn't he change before I swiftly turn my back to him and so does he. He has a killer body. He doesn't have strong abs, but they are discernible. It is the complete opposite of the image he has shown me so far. I mean, he is just amazing from even that aspect, what is he insecure of? I am done getting dressed so I grab my backpack and quickly get out of the room. "You didn't just-" Nejire starts but I cut her off. "Don't even." "Fine. Chill girl. Now, we better walk to school because class starts in 20 minutes. "Yep." I say as Tamaki exits the room. I immediately blush and bow my head, just like he does. "S-sorry." Me and Tamaki say simultaneously. We laugh it off and run to school.

The walk to school is silent. Very silent. Nejire is talking to Togata in front of us and they have left me and Tamaki behind. I bite my lips and look at Tamaki. His gaze turns to me. He gulps and blushes. "I-I am s-sorry about e-earlier t-today." I stutter. "N-no. I-it w-was m-my f-fault." Tamaki says and I shake my head negatively. "It was n-not." I say and he smiles. We both gulp. "You look good in a tank-top." Tamaki says, without stuttering, probably just thinking out loud. I fluster and look at him. "I-I mean. I-I-I...Aah!" he runs towards the school, leaving me confused. "What did you do to him?" Nejire asks me, grabbing me by wrist and -finally- letting me to walk beside her. "I-I...nothing." I say. "Mmm. Must have thought out loud again, didn't he?" Nejire says. "Probably." I say as we continue making our way to the school.

I get inside the classroom and make my way to my seat, next to Tamaki. I look at him and he buries his head in his book. I realize it's the book he was reading in my room. "Hey." I say and he just buries his head further in his book. I chuckle. "Look, it's okay. It really is. I promise you that. Besides, you l-look good s-shirtless as w-well." I say, blushing. He lifts his head from the book and looks at me. "You r-really are o-okay with what I s-said?" he asks me. "Yep." I reply and he gives me a heartwarming smile. "T-thanks." He says. "I didn't do anything." I say and turn my attention to the professor who has just entered the class. "Guys, pop-quiz." The professor says. Great way to start the day.

TIME SKIP

The bell rings for lunch and I go to the cafeteria. I take my lunch and go to the roof. I get a text from Nejire.

N: "Where are you????"

Y: "On the roof. I need to think about some things alone. Sorryyyy!!"

N: "No worries girl! I will sit with the others."

N: "Do these things consider Tamaki?"

Y: "Nejire!!"

N: "That means 'yes'. Don't worry I won't say anything to him about your feelings."

Y: "Which feeling are not yet confirmed."

N: "Yeah, whatever. I won't say anything to him about your unconfirmed feelings."

Y: "Thank you Nejire."

N: "No worries."

N: "I will just tell him to go to the roof."

Y: "Don't you dare!"

Y: "Nejire?"

Y: "Nejire?"

Y: "NEJIRE !!"
N: "Oops, just saw the messages. Too late."

Y: "Damn you Nejire."

N: "You will thank me at your wedding."

I turn off my phone and turn my back at the door. I sigh and let my legs hang on the edge of the rooftop. I take my sandwich and take a bite. I hear the door opening.

Α/Ν

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and if you did, consider giving it a vote! By the way, Nejire in this chapter, reminds me of a friend of mine, who is definately going to film everyone's first dates lol. Anyways, kisses !! <33