I am here.

3d person POV

Y/n is crying in her sleep and shivering. She squeezes her eyes shut at the nightmarish memories. She can't take it anymore and she wakes up. She sits up on the bed in one move and shakes. Tamaki wakes up and opens his eyes. He sees y/n and shoots up from his laying position. He puts his hand on y/n's shoulder, making her flinch. "Are you alright?" he asks her and she shakes her head negatively. "Shh, don't worry, you are safe here." Tamaki tries to calm y/n down. She takes a few shaky breaths and lies back down, going closer to Tamaki. "I-I..." she tries to say, but can't utter a word. "Calm down, you don't have to say anything. Go back to sleep. You need to rest." Tamaki says, combing through y/n's hair. She nods and closes her eyes, falling into a deep sleep. He watches her fall asleep {not in a creepy way}.

Tamaki's POV {at around 5 A.M.}

I wake up, feeling something on my chest. I open my eyes and see y/n, close to me, with her hand on my chest. Her hand is gripping on my pajama top very tightly, nervously. She is asleep, most probably watching a nightmare. She moves closer to me and grasps my pj top tighter. I was not going to wake her up, until I saw a slope forming on the floor. Y/n activated her quirk in her sleep. I should wake her up now.

I tap on her shoulder, but she is not waking up. I shake her and whisper her name. The slope is becoming larger in every passing second. Since y/n is not waking up, I will have to calm her down in her sleep. I put my arm around her and pull her closer to me, so that she can hear my heartbeat. I try to control my heart's race, so that it is calming and not panicking y/n. I play with her hair and stroke her back. She eventually calms down, making the slope stop enlarging. I sigh as this is over. Now comes another challenge; removing y/n from on top of me, without waking her up, or upsetting her in her sleep.

I try to remove my hand from her back first, but her breath hitches, making me go back to my place. I stroke her back, accepting my fate; I will have to stay like this until y/n wakes up. Well, good luck explaining what happened Amajiki. Oh Lord, I hope she doesn't hate me. I get lost at her beauty. She really is amazing. I-I think I am heads over heels for her. If only she feels the same...

3rd person POV

Tamaki eventually falls asleep. The instinct leads him to shift closer to y/n and place his head 'on top' oh hers. He puts his arm tightly around y/n and they both feel safe in their sleep. Good news of the day (or night, whatever)? Y/n doesn't have any more nightmares for the rest of her sleep! Nothing! She has a peaceful rest for once.

At around 6 A.M. Nejire and Togata open y/n's door to inform her and Tamaki, about their waking up. When they see them cuddled, they do their best not to scream. Nejire snaps a bunch of photos and then goes and stands over them. She spits on them {it's a funny Greek norm. They say 'ftou ftou'. I am crying, it's so smart! I am going to use it! It's for good luck.} and smiles. She leaves with Togata and the moment they close the door, they celebrate. They clap their hands and start dancing, while whispering "Our ship is sailing, our ship is sailing!" the others look at them with questioning looks, but Nejire and Mirio don't really care. "What do you think happened?" Togata asks. "I put it all-in for y/n having a nightmare." Nejire says. "Yeah! Sounds legit." Togata says. They were so hyped, that they didn't pay attention to the slope created in the middle of the room. They are so happy right now!! They leave a note on the living room's table and then leave with the rest of their classmates for school.

Y/n is slowly waking up...how will she react?...the moment of truth has arrived!

A/N

Dan-dan-dan!! Read the next chapter to find out bestiessss!!!