A/N

A/N

Hey besties! So, I said in the previous chapter that y/n has insecurities in this story. Let me tell you something outside of the story. You are amazing and don't let anyone convince you otherwise. Quit saying 'I don't have the perfect body', 'I am not beautiful', 'I am not unique.' BESTIE ARE YOU OKAY?!!

Your body may not be perfect according to the social media standars, but allow it to be perfect for yourself. Everyone has something that is considered 'ugly'. Strech marks, belly fat, big thighs, flat chest and more. MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL. Believe in yourself. Make yourself beleive that it is beautiful, because it is. Let me talk a bit more...

I have read many articles on body positivity. Every single one of them says the same thing 'You are perfect just the way you are!'. Yet, this never helped me. It wasn't until my 14's that I realized the truth. I am not perfect. You are not perfect. No one is perfect. Let me explain. Let's talk art.

There is no such thing as perfect painting, since every one has a different opinion. Some people like Picasso's paintings, others don't. So, perfectness does not exist unanimously. However, if someone copies in the last detail a Picasso's painting, yes that is perfect. Yet, it is not a perfect painting. It is a perfect copy of the painting.

To sum it all up, me, you can't be perfect because we are not the same. Should we all be the same (same height, same weight, same hair color), then we could 'elect' the most perfect one. So, we are not perfect.

Since we are not perfect and we can never be perfect, why put our bodies through a sliming, or fattening process? You are imperfect as you are! And what is wrong with that? Nothing! I am imperfect too! The person making fun of you or judging you, they is imperfect too. Your sibling, he/she/they are imperfect too! Our countries' leaders? They are imperfect too. We are the imperfects' society! I want to hear you yell : "I am imperfect! And there is nothing wrong with that!"

GET OUTSIDE OF YOUR WINDOW AND YELL: 'I AIN'T YOUR MAMA'

wait...no we are not in a Jeniffer Lopez music video.

GET OUTSIDE OF YOUR WINDOW AND YELL: 'SASAGEYO!'

wait...that's not it. I mean you can yell that, but it's not what I want to say.

GET OUTSIDE OF YOUR WINDOW AND YELL: 'I AM IMPERFECT THEREFORE I AM BEAUTIFUL, THEREFORE I HAVE VALUE. AND ALL OF YOU WHO SAY OTHERWISE, GO AND F...'

wait no! Don't say the last part. It escalated quickly. My fingers went and typed on their own. Don't say the last part. (I mean you can say  it if you want to. *wink* *wink*)

IN CONCLUSION, YOU ARE BEAUTIFULLY IMPERFECT.