The truth

I get on Nejire's back and she lets out a fake groan of struggle. We giggle and we make our way downstairs. Nejire helps me sit on the couch and she sits next to me. Soon, every one of my classmates, including Tamaki and Togata, are gathered around me. "So..." I start saying the story from the top, omitting the unnecessary details. When I am done narrating, my classmates know exactly what Aizawa-sensei does. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Oh my! Y/n that is awful!" Sofia exclaims. "I am so sorry you had to go through that!" Leo says and places his hand on my shoulder. "Why didn't you tell us earlier? We could have helped you go through this." Tsuki says. "I didn't want to get more people...involved. I am afraid they might get hurt by Overhaul." I truthfully say. "Oh, sweet y/n, always thinking of others." Sofia says. "Tsk. You truly are amazing y/n. Your imagination is just...out of this world, just like your story." Kagetora says. "W-what do you mean? T-that my story i-is fake?" I say, stuttering and my tears blur my vision. "Yes. That's exactly what I am implying." He says indifferently. The mix of sentiments and memories from the past, becomes fuel for my anger. Despite my hot head, I manage to maintain my calm. "Listen here Kagetora, you can hate me as much as you want. But you can't, out of nowhere, call out my past as fake. Understand?" I ask him. "Yeah whatever, I understand." He says and scoffs. "Well, that's an improvement, considering your low IQ." I make my comment. "I think we should leave, before a battle comes up." Leo says and drags Kagetora out of the living room.

"Y/n, what was that? Completely out of character!" Nejire says and gives me a side hug. "I-I don't know. The words just flew out of my mouth." I explain myself. "Well, he deserved it." Sofia says and we chuckle. "Oh well, would you look at the time? I think we better head out. We have a lesson with Cementoss-sensei today." Togata says and gets up from the couch. "I guess you are right. Let's go guys." Tsuki says and gets up, along with Sofia. "Bye guys. Have fun here, but not too much fun." Nejire says, getting up and finishing her sentence with a wink. I blush and I see that Tamaki has so too. Nejire laughs and leaves.

Just before she is out of the house, she exclaims. "Ooh! I forgot!!!" Nejire runs upstairs and gets her laptop. She takes it to the living room, where me and Tamaki are sitting across of each other, silent. She places it on the table. "I have a bunch of movies in here. Watch some so that you don't get bored." She says. "Nejire!! We are going to be late!" Togata shouts from outside. "Coming! Bye guys." She says and waves goodbye.

The door shuts and I am alone with Tamaki. "So...w-wanna see a m-movie or s-something??" He asks me and the tips of his ears turn bright pink. "S-sure." I say. Tamaki gets up and crunches down to take the laptop. He grabs it and then he stops. He is uncertain where to sit. I pat the seat next to me. He blushes, bows his head and comes and sits next to me. I go to press the 'on' button, just as Tamaki goes to do the same. Our fingers touch and our eyes jolt to each other's. I feel the urge to intertwine my fingers with him and hold his hand firmly, but he removes his finger. "S-sorry." He mumbles and turns his eyes to the door. "N-no worries." I mumble back and turn my look to the computer screen.

After searching for a loooong time for a movie, we realized that Nejire only had romantic movies. We ended up watching a series; Modern family. After the first episode, I feel the pain in my side, tensing up. I close my eyes in pain and Tamaki notices that. "A-are you a-alright? A-are you in p-pain?" He asks me, his eyes full of interest and concern. "Oh no, don't worry I-I am fine. I just feel a little p-pain in my r-ribs." I reply and look at him. His eyes widen in disbelief. He gets up and puts the laptop away. He pics me up, knowing now the way in which I am not hurt, and runs to my room. He puts me on the bed and puts pillows everywhere around me. I giggle. He looks very anxious. "H-how are y-you feeling n-now?" He asks me and looks at me. "Tamaki, I am fine, really. But t-thank you." I say and he blushes. "I-I will go and g-get the l-laptop." He says and walks backwards. He finds stop at the door and he turns around to leave, nervously. He then reappears with the laptop in his arms. He puts it on the bed and lays next to me. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. "Y-you sure y-you are a-alright?" he asks me, looking straight into my eyes and I nod. "Y-yep." I say blushing. We continue the series.

"What's wrong?" Gloria asks. "I want to be homeschooled." Manny says. "You really want me to teach you English?" Gloria rhetorically asks Manny.

I laugh and I feel Tamaki next to me, calming down a bit. We continue watching and laughing for hours. I then remember what Nejire told me about the bandage. "Uhh...T-Tamaki?" I say and look at him. He pauses the video and looks at me. "I-I have to change my bandages, w-would you m-mind h-helping me out a b-bit?" I ask him. "Y-you want m-me to help y-you?" he asks me and I nod. "S-sure." He replies and puts the laptop away. He takes a clean bandage and I sit on the bed. I lift my shirt just a bit, so as to reveal only my belly. Tamaki looks shocked and I look away embarrassed. "S-sorry you have to s-see this. I-I know I don't have t-the perfect b-body." I tell him and look away. "Well, you are p-perfect to me." he says and I look at him, blushing. "I-uhh...I...uhm...I-sorry..." Tamaki says and turns his back to me. I blush at his comment. "N-no worries." I manage to utter. {by the way, I would like to say something of crucial importance; YOU ARE AMAZING AND SO IS YOUR BODY. I NEED THE INSECURITY JUST FOR THE STORY. OTHER THAN THAT, DON'T YOU DARE FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF. YOU. ARE. FLAWLESS. Thank you. 😊}

Tamaki gently puts his hands on the bandages and unwraps it. A huge cut is visible, with drained blood around it. Tamaki gets a wet towel and gently pats the spot, to remove the blood. I feel butterflies, throwing a party in my stomach. Once he has cleaned my wound, he takes the new bandage and prepares to wrap it around my waist. He places his hand on my other side, the not-wounded one, for resistance. I shiver at his touch. He puts the bandage around my waist and clacks it close. "D-done." He says. "T-thank you T-Tamaki." I say and blush, remembering the feeling of his warm hand, against my cold stomach-skin.

He lays back down and presses 'play'. Just then, we hear the door downstairs opening; our classmates must have returned. Before I can sit up on the bed, a group of my classmates, come rushing in my room. "Y/n are you alright?" Tsuki asks me. "How are you feeling?" Sofia asks as well. "Would you like me to bring you anything?" Leo offers. "I have some jokes prepared if you want!" Togata shouts. "All I want, is the tea!!" Nejire says and only then do the others realize that me and Tamaki are laying on the same bed, watching series. "Yeeeaaaaah!" the others agree with Nejire and I blush. Tamaki looks a bit uncomfortable. "Well, we will have time for gossip later. How about we give you the homework now?" Leo, like the guardian angel he is, saves me and Tamaki from the interrogation. "T-that's a good i-idea. T-thank you L-Leo." I say and Nejire gives me the 'you won't escape' look.

I get up with a lot of effort and a continuous sharp pain and sit on my desk. I let out a groan of pain. "These are from Midnight-san *Nejire places a pack of papers on my desk*, these are from Cementoss-sensei *she places another pack of papers on my desk* and these are from Present-Mic-sensei *she places two papers on my desk*" Nejire says. "Oh, lovely." I ironically say and they give me a look of agreement. We sit around my room, in different corners each, changing places once in a while.

Everything goes smoothly, until I come across something I don't understand. "Wait, what?" I question myself loudly. "What happened?" Togata asks me. "I can't understand what 'infatuated' means." I say. "Oh, you are studying English, huh? Yeah, Present-Mic-sensei gave us some extra words to 'make our vocabulary knowledge go wiiiild! Yeeeeaaaaah!'" Nejire says, transferring Present-Mic's words. "I still don't understand what 'infatuated' means." I say looking at Nejire. "W-well, ummm..." Tamaki starts and gets up from his seat. "I-infatuated is kind of l-love. It's a synonym for s-smitten, o-or b-beguiled." Tamaki explains. I have fully understood now, but I don't get a chance to say that. "Can you use it in a sentence Tamaki?" Togata asks. "Use a name that we know so that we can understand it better." Nejire continues. "Yeah, y/n's for example." Togata says and I look at him. "U-uhm no n-need to. I-I understood. T-thanks T-Tamaki." I say and turn back to my papers. I hear Tamaki sighing in relief. I cast a vicious look to Nejire who looks at me 'all-innocent'. I continue studying. 

A/N

That was the truth! Again, sorry for making Kagetora like this. I just need a little drama. Also, there is an author's note after this chapter. Read it, see if it is of any interest to you and then you can continue reading the story! Thank you !! <33