Oil and Water

Warning: mentions of blood & death, alcohol abuse & underage drinking, mature content (more sex lol)

Also yeah it's canonical that Mrs.Kiramman has caught Caitlyn sneaking chicks into her room
__________________________________

Rep·u·ta·tion
/ˌRepyəˈtāSH(ə)n/
Noun
The beliefs or opinions that are generally held about someone or something.
"His reputation was tarnished by allegations that he had taken bribes"

"Jinx!"

His eyes desperately searched the bridge for the familiar girl. She left, left his office with a gift of his informer strung up with metal wire.

His eyes widened, & his heart sank.

She lied unconscious on the cold ground, her heart beat slowly, & her breathing was heavy & thick.

His creation,

All that time spent,

For nothing?

His hands guided her shoulders, as he held her close to him.

Same as [Name] had.

"Wait, stop here." Caitlyn spoke up, gently tapping [Name]'s foot.

[Name] nodded, shifting down one of the dark alleyways of the village.

He group stepped off of the board, & it reattached itself to [Name].

Caitlyn watched as groups along groups of enforcers hurried down street ways, as she stared through knitted eyebrows.

It was bad.

Things were already starting.

Vi watched her carefully, watching as she pulled out the gemstone holder.

She flipped the casing open, same as she watched Ekko do.

Although her heart dropped when she found that the stone wasn't in there.

She felt sick. "It was all for nothing."

[Name] stared back at the bridge, dragged off in thought.

She was hurting.

She stared, letting in a few shallow breaths. She didn't want to be back here. Not again, not ever.

It seemed bad things followed her through mucky waters, time & time again.

But she couldn't look back.

No matter how much it hurt, no matter how badly it ate her alive, she could not look back.

She'd rather spiral & suffer quietly then push against unknowing forces & suffer against everyone's inconvenience.

Vi furrowed her eyebrows, as her lips parted. "I'm sorry, [Name]." She voiced.

Her eyes were glazed over gently, & she was so tired.

[Name] didn't respond, rather she turned heel. The sun was rising already, it shaded over topside in a light pink. "We should keep going."

Her side was killing her, she must've broke a rib or something.

~

Caitlyn's home was honestly beautiful, [Name] took it in, the plants lining the windows, the trees & ivy.