The Boy Savior

Warning: mentions of suicide, death, blood, mature content

Ppl r gonna be so annoyed & fed up w me for miraculously writing multiple mature scenes w [Name] & random ppl at random times
__________________________________

Sac·ri·fice
/ˈsakrəˌfīs/
Noun
Noun: sacrifice; plural noun: sacrifices
An act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more Important or worthy.
"We must all be prepared to make sacrifices"

"What the fuck were you thinking?"

"[Name], we didn't—"

"Have you ever attacked off shipment without my command?" [Name] asked.

They ran in there so recklessly.

God only knows, they could've been killed.

Scar stood before her, cleaning his wounds.

Lena sat beside him, & Ekko leaned on the doorway.

These were the three in charge behind [Name].

& time & time again, it was lecture after lecture with them.

[Name] cared. She didn't know how much it would take to get that across to them.

Lena shook her head quietly. "No, ma'am." She was still bleeding from when [Name] headbutted her.

"Don't call me that." [Name] sighed, dragging her hands down her face. "Are you okay, Lena?"

Lena nodded quietly, "That was my fault." She admitted, wiping the napkin across her face.

[Name] held her cheek, tilting Lena's head up. She lifted her nose with her thumb, looking up her nose.

She'd adjusted to being a mother. She'd done plenty of pretty gross things.

Such as sticking her hand down a communal house trash can, pulled a bullet out of a kids thigh, stapled a wound on her thigh shut for the meantime.

Things became gradually less & less gross overtime.

"Yeah," [Name] nodded, "You busted a blood vessel, it should stop soon." She reassured letting her hand slip from Lena's cheek.

Her gaze shifted to Scar, who was all banged up.

Curtesy of her daughter. Who he, y'know, attacked first.

"How'd that feel?" She asked. Usually she'd be all over him, checking for wounds, even if she was slightly disappointed.

But he knew this was different,

She was genuinely upset.

"You need to be more careful."

"You need to stop being such a—" he let in a sharp inhale, as she pressed her hand down against the fresh wound.

It was a suggestion to shut up, she was helping him out of the kindness of her heart.

Her hand held his naked side, while she stood between his legs.

She was focused. Her necklace dangled above his abdomen, as she cleaned the bleeding wound gently.