"We are gonna get through this, okay? We have a lot to talk out." Louis says and Harry nods.

"Lets go out somewhere and we can talk. Dry those tears my pretty ballerina." Louis chuckled which made Harry blush.

Harry moved over a seat and Louis interlocked their hands and he started driving to the bakery he wanted to meet Harry at before. The ride was a comfortable silence and the two enjoyed being in each others company again. Harry hadn't forgotten about Louis shouting and hitting him but he really need his favourite person right now and Louis seems like he has some stuff to get off his chest.

They needed to stop the miscommunication and finally listen to each other.

.....

They picked a booth in a corner and sat opposite each other. Louis took both Harry's hands in his and rubbed his knuckles lightly.

"Can I get you guys something?" A young teenage boy came over a bit shy.

"Well both have a lemonade and I'll take the chocolate orange cheesecake and Haz?" Louis asked.

"I'll have the apple pie with ice cream please." He smiled and the boy nodded writing down their orders, he walked away leaving Harry and Louis just staring into each others eyes.

"So love, would you like to talk first?" Louis smiled and Harry bite his lip and titled his head.

"I just want to know, why you hit me?" Harry asked not daring to look into Louis' eyes. He felt his nail painted hand be dropped and he looked straight up seeing a shocked Louis, tears brimming his eyes.

"H - hit you? Harry I didn't -" Louis stumbled over his words.

"When?" he asked non - believing what his boyfriend was saying.

"When you ran out of the studio and said fuck off and then you swung." Harry mumbled, reality  hitting  Louis like a high speed rail, he knew he shouted at harry but he swear his hand didn't make it to Harry's face, he would NEVER hit Harry.

Louis grabbed Harry's chin and turned his face to the side to a small purple bruise on Harry's jaw. 

It was true.

"N- no." Louis just let the tears fall. He wanted to explain he just couldn't. It was all so overwhelming.

"Louis?" Harry was the one who now looked concerned and Louis hated how he was the vulnerable one here.

"Harry I swear on my life, on yours, It was a complete accident. I wouldn't never hit you intentionally baby. I didn't even realise. I - I I got news that day that caused me to lash out. I shouldn't of taken it out on you, but please I didn't mean to hurt you, ever." Louis explained taking Harry's hands again.

"Thank you Lou, I trust you. I just want an explanation. It didn't hurt that you hit me , it hurt that you did it with no reason. Whats going on Louis?" Harry asked.

"My sisters in hospital." Louis started and Harry's mouth was gaping open.

"Thats why you ran out." Harry whispered.

"Yeah, Liam rang me. I wasn't thinking straight. the minute I got to the hospital I remember the horrible stuff I said to you and I tried to call, but I had no idea I hurt you darling." Louis pleaded and kissed Harrys knuckles.

"I know Lou, I know." Harry mumbled, moving to sit next to him in the booth.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you explain." Harry apologised and went into to hug Louis and Louis gladly excepted.

"I'm sorry Haz." Louis began sobbing and harry just comforted his boyfriend. He didn't know exactly what happened with his sister but if was enough for Louis to be so upset about it.

"Is she okay now?" Harry asked and Louis pulled away from Harry's neck, shaking his head.

"She was hit by a car, she's still in the coma." Louis sniffed.

"WHAT?!" Harry gasped.

"Louis I can't believe you left your sister for me. I would off understood, oh my god. Your Mum is gonna hate me." Harry blabbed and Louis chuckled as his silly boy, stop his ranting with a long a waited kiss.

The kiss that made everything seem normal to them again. Like nothing every happened. they both smiled which broke the kiss, resting their foreheads against each others.

"My Mum told me to come Harry. She knows you are already family." Louis bit his lip.

"I love you Louis."

"I love you Harry." 

.....

"Now, whats this about America?" Louis suddenly blurted out remembering what Harry had told earlier and it slightly panicking him.

ANDDDDD HIII

I'm here again lollll

I wrote this bc I couldn't sleep ://

But I got a chapter out wooo.

Chapter 22 will be out tomorrow !! - sorry lol got a bit busy :((

I love you all <333