Chapter 15

AHHH ITS HARRY BIRTHDAY CHAPTER PLEASE ENJOY !!!

ALSO THERE WILL BE A LOTTA NIAM AT THE START EEEKKK

ALSO YA'LL NUMBER 1 ON TOPLOUIS WTF I LUVV  YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY !!!

OKAY ON WITH THE STORY...

Fun Fact about me : I have a Larry phone case hehehe

Scene : Instagram

Scene : Niall and Harry's apartment 

"UGHHHH!" Niall yelled as he threw his phone across his bedroom and sat on his bed angrily. He was so happy for Louis and Harry, really he was. But he was extremely jealous, their relationship was being posted everywhere and thats all Niall ever wanted. He was so proud to call Liam his and he really liked him, he wants to tell people this but Liam was still so stubborn into telling people even Louis and harry.

He wouldn't even tell Niall why. Niall wanted too and tried to respect Liam's opinions as much as he could, but if he could change for Liam, why couldn't Liam change for him?

"Ni!" Liam called from downstairs and Niall quickly stopped his tears and put on a smile, it was just him and Liam alone at the moment. It was Harry's birthday tomorrow and they wanted to throw a surprise party for him, Louis had an idea to throw it the day before so first Harry would have no idea and secondly they could stay up all night and then in the morning for his casual birthday just stay in bed and cuddle, like Harry had originally wanted. However right now Harry was at Louis's house because Louis wanted to take Harry out for the day so Liam and Niall could get everything ready.

"Yeah!" Niall called running down the stairs to see a beaming Liam holding a billion balloons.

"Care to help?" Liam chuckled as Niall smiled and nodded, he plucked at few from Liam's arms and quickly pulled them away and started to tried them around the apartment as did Liam.

He had just finished his last balloon, a pretty pink one when he felt two warm arms wrap around his waist and a face stuffed into his neck.

"You smell good bubs." Liam whispers and Niall can't help but fall limp his arms, he's so comforting and almost forgets that he needs talk to Liam before he gets himself into a relationship that will only end in heartbreak.

"Li." Niall mumbles but he doesn't budge.

"Liam." Niall says again a little louder this gets the brunettes attention.

"You alright?" He asked as he spun Niall around, his hands resting on Niall's hips.

"Liam we gotta talk about the whole thing." Niall whispered.

"What thing?" Liam asked confused, although he did kinda of understand something was wrong with Niall especially how he hardly touched Niall anymore, not even holding hands or resting his hand on his leg.