Chapter 7

Baby Boyfriends <333

Hellllloooooo

Their second date enjoy!!

Fun Fact about me : One of my favourite Larry proofs is when Harry signed the paper as - Harry Tomlinson. 

Scene : Louis's car

The two have been driving for around twenty minutes before Harry started seeing big posters about where they were going and was really nervous that Louis would see them, he wanted it to be a surprise. He just kept giving little eye glances now and then to make sure Louis had seen nothing.

However Louis did the signs but was hoping it wasn't were Harry was taking him. Not because he was afraid or hated it, it was because he wish he had thought of a date like this. His going to a small cafe date would never compete against what Harry's got in plan for him.

Soon enough they pulled into car park and Harry looked at Louis with big eyes to see his reaction to the date.

Louis eyes widen in shock, of course he knew where they were going but it looks is much better in real life.

"A carnival! Darling this looks incredible! How did you think of this!?" Louis exclaimed at all the flashing lights and bright colours in his face.

Scene : The Carnival

"I've wanted to have a date in a carnival, look at the big wheel!" Harry said excitedly, pointing at the giant wheel at the back of the all the stalls and food trucks.

"Come on! Lets go and have fun!" Louis grinned grabbing Harry's hand and running out the car onto the field. 

It was of course busy but not uncomfortable, can't do anything when its too busy but it was a nice busy.

"What should we do first Haz?" Louis asked, looking at the boy as they slowly made their way into the first set of stalls holding hands.

"Can we play some games?" Harry pleaded and Louis nodded, both of them running to a "knock over the bottles" game.

Harry brought himself three balls to throw and tries he hardest but turns out his strength is really in his lower half. 

"Ugh! These games are impossible!" Harry whined, none of his balls hitting the bottles.

"Here. Three more please!" Louis said to the main behind the counter.

Harry looked at Louis curiously and Louis just smiled getting behind Harry's body and wrapping his arms around his waist and his hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Try like this." Louis smirked as Harry picked up a ball and Louis's hands trailed over Harry's arms, his hands interlocking with his. 

"Okay follow me." Louis said bringing his and Harry's arm back and throwing the ball, as it hit two of the bottles, only one still standing up.

"OH MY GOD LOU! I DID IT! I DID IT!" Harry yelled turning around to kiss Louis on his cheek, Louis grinned widely and kissed Harry back on both of his. 

"Come on darling, one more bottle and you get a prize!" Louis encouraged and Harry nodded determinedly as they got back into the original position and hit the final bottle.

"Congrats guys, what prize you want?" The guy asked and Harry looked at them all and finally chose a little rainbow bear.

"Thank you Louis. And now look we have a cool ass bear!" Harry giggled, making Louis's heart melt as the sight. 

"Come on there are much more games to play!" Louis grinned and pulled Harry along to the next stall.

"Ooh Lou lets play this!" Harry squealed when he saw a water game.