Chapter 10

Supppppp broskissss

Louis May post that picture ^ on his instagram :)) <333

Fun fact about me : I luv you <3

Scene : Harry and Niall's apartment 

"Ni?" Liam whispers into Niall's ear.

"Hmmm, I'm tired." Niall whined back cuddling into Liam's chest as Liams arm is draped over Niall's naked chest.

"I know same, but have work today." Liam groaned pulling Niall so they are facing each other.

Liam carefully pushes Niall's blonde hair back and smiles at his boy. Niall runs his hand down Liam's toned chest and traces his tattoos.

"Come on Bubs." Liam cooed leaning down to kiss Niall who immediately kissed back, the kiss was short but it ended with both of them having a good start to the day.

.....

"Are you not working today?" Liam questioned putting on his outfit, just some jeans and plain top, that  was a little too small so his abs could been through, Niall didn't complain though.

"Nope, Tuesday and Sunday are my days off." Niall said, not looking up for his phone on his bed.

"Okay well I'm going to head over to Louis's place and get him ready, we have a busy day today but I'll see you tomorrow? I can pick you up from work?" Liam said.

"Yeah thats sounds perfect." Niall smiled and Liam grinned climbing onto the bed and kissing Niall's sweet lips. 

"Gonna miss you bubs." Liam pouted and Niall quickly kissed the pout.

"Gonna miss you too Li." Niall blushed.

.....

Scene : Louis's apartment 

Louis slowly opens his eyes and realises he's not in his bed. He looks to his left and see a certain curly - haired someone sleeping next to him, curled into a fetal position, Louis's arm hugging Harry.

he smiled at the sight and started to slowly run his finger through the long curly hair.

"Mhh." Harry mumbled, waking up and his eyes fluttering open. He looked up and saw a smiling Louis grinning back at him.

"Did we fall asleep on the sofa?" Harry laughed.

"Yeah, I guessed we did." Louis laughs as he spots his phone.

"OH SHIT!" He yells and quickly jumps off the sofa causing Harry to fall face first where Louis was sitting.

"What the fuck Louis!" Harry moans as he seems Louis running round his house.

"I'm so late for recording and Liam will be here any minute!" Louis complained, rushing to put some jeans and top on, Harry lazily walking around his house following him.

DING DONG

"Shit that's Liam, can you open the door and stall him for a bit." Louis pleaded and Harry just nodded, skipping his way slowly to the door.

"Hey Harry, is Louis still in?" Liam asked smiling as he tried to come in but Harry quickly blocked his path.

"Yeah he is, but erm, did you spend the night at Niall's?" Harry asked, trying to buy Louis more time.

However Liam went bright red and nodded shyly, Harry then knew Liam didn't just sleep over with Niall he slept WITH Niall.

Harry giggled and just then Louis came running down the stairs and grabbed his keys.

"Hey darling, thanks for grabbing the door." Louis smiled, kissing Harry's cheek.

"No problem Lou, I' going to head back to Niall's but I'll see you tonight for our session?" Harry said and Louis nodded.

The boys said their goodbyes and Louis and Liam headed out.

Louis said Harry was welcome to have a shower and grab breakfast or whatever so thats exactly what Harry did. He had a shower and got changed into his outfit he had on yesterday, he felt bad taking more of Louis's clothes. He then went into the kitchen and made him a bowl of Tac - O's cereal he found. He did, in fact enjoy it.

Louis left around 10:30 and it was now 12 so Harry left the house and thankfully Louis had left his bike and it was a warm day so Harry happily cycled his way home.

Scene : Harry and Niall's apartment 

"Oh, hey Harry, didn't think you would be home till later." Niall yawned, opening the door in just his boxer shorts.

"Louis had work and so did Liam." Harry says coming into the apartment and taking off his shoes.

"Soooo, what you and Liam get into last night?" Harry teases and just like Liam, Niall went bright red.

"Are you both embarrassed that you two had sex?" Harry giggled like a little kid.

"Says the boy giggling at the word "sex". " Niall rolls his eyes.

"I'm going to have a shower and then I'm going out to see my brother and his kid." Niall explained and Harry nodded, remembering he needed two go into the shopping centre today. He needed some supplies to refurbished his studio, he needed some paint, strip LED lights, A few materials for the costumes he's making and then some sewing supplies too. He also needed a few of his own needs, including a new toothbrush and some clothes.

Harry got changed into some new clothes, black skinny jeans and a random top, tied his hair a ponytail, he then said goodbye to Niall and hoped on his bike to the 15 minute drive to the shopping centre, luckily on his bike it had an basket at the front and Harry had a backpack on so he could carry everything he brought, sometimes Harry really wished he had a car and could drive.

He slowly pulled up to the car park and placed his bike in the bike rack before beheading into the shopping centre.

Scene : The Shopping Centre 

The first shop Harry went in was a HobbyCraft (Its like a big arts and craft store here in the UK , I believe Michaels in America is similar.) He usually gets his paint here, materials and sewing supplies plus he could look for the LED lights. Luckily for him he found all and paid for it, it wasn't too heavy either so he could fit it all in the basket on his bike.

Next up he needed some new clothes and a few toiletries. He tried a few different stores including Primark, H&M and a few other places, he then went to small Tescos in the centre for his toothbrush and all that and finally he had got everything and it was around 3 O'clock so he decided on getting some Lunch/Dinner in the food court at the centre of the mall. 

After careful consideration he chose McDonalds as he had spent so much money already today he didn't want to spend more on a fancy restaurant.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" The man at the counter said.

Harry smiled and looked up and the face he met was something he was not expecting.

"Harry?" 

"Mac?" 

.....

YA'LL MAC IS HARRY'S EX - BOYFRIEND GO READ CHAPTER 5 - THE FIRS DATE CHAPTER IF YOU HAD FORGOTTEN LOL.

Please vote and comment <33

Thank you all for reading and for 370 reads omggggggg 

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I'VE HAD AN EXTREMELY BUSY WEEK LOL.

Luvvvv youuuuu alllll <333