Where?

Cemre pov:
I just came back from the hospital to see some backpacks in front of the house. I run inside to see my sister looking deeply at her phone.
-Ceren? What are you doing, what are all those backpacks doing in front of the house?
-Ah! You make me go crazy! Ceren up, Ceren down! Ask Civan!
I go inside the house and see my mom packing my chlotes.
-Mom? What's going on?
-My girl...we are moving to Istanbul..
I suddenly feel tears in my eyes. We were leaving the house our dad made for us.
-W-what?
-I am sorry Cemre! It's the only way we can get some money! We will work for a family which will pay us and when we will have enough money we can come back!
-Mom! My bag is done, I am waiting for you outside. I hear my brother yelling from the other room. I go outside not believing what I just heard.
-So?  You like what you heard Cemre?
-You are so ungrateful Ceren!
-watch your mouth! We are going to Istanbul Cemre. ISTANBUL! Ceren yells the goes to grandma.

Ceren pov:
-Grandma!  Have you talked to Nurten?
-yes! Agah bey is still up for the jobs.
-jobs? Please, I will make Cenk go crazy after me and after I become Ceren Karacay, we can say bye bye to the maid job.
-that's my girl!
I had a plan since I ever heard of Cenk karacay. I didn't know how but I knew that I will meet him and I will make him marry me. Then all the Karacay businesses and money will go to me. But of course I will marry him for love. Who wouldn't marry that guy? He is tall, handsome and rich! Wait, I forgot. Cemre won't marry him. She always say I only care about money. She thinks that you can survive if you love and if you are honest. WRONG. She forgets that if you want to survive you need money.

Cemre pov:
I see grandma and Ceren talking. They are always talking something. I don't understand what they are hiding but that's not my point right now. My mom and Civan get out of the house and we see a black car stopping and opening the doors for us. Ceren moves her hair from her shoulder to her back and goes first to the car. We enter and I barely hear her saying: ' this will be my life' I start to think about it but nothing comes to my mind.

Cenk pov:
I woke up in a hotel room with two girls in my bed and an awful headache. I wake the girls up and tell them to leave. That's a normal day in my life. I go home and I see my dad my mom and Nurten waiting for someone.

Cemre pov:
We arrived. Lots of people were waiting for us. To be honest I felt good seeing all those people waiting for us. We got out of the car and Agah bey started talking.
-Welcome! We hope our house will become a safe place for you. If you ever want to talk to someone about work or some problems you can always come to my desk and talk to me. My wife Seniz will make the maids the tour of our house and will tell you where to go and where you are not allowed to. The maids are: Ms. Seher and Cerem. Ms. Nermian will cook,  Cemre will be the nurse for my nephew and Civan will be my daughter's driver.
He seemed like a really good man, but his wife had a devilish look. I could see it. There was a girl, I think their daughter, she was always looking at her phone. And then...it was their son. It was easy to see that. His smile was exactly like his moms but something was telling me he was not like her. He had a kind look, just like his dad.

Agah pov:
I seen the girls and their mother. The boy looked a little bit dumb, the young girl was looking everywhere I could see the arrogance in her eyes, but the older sister was different.
She had her mom's eyes. I could see what a kind heart she has by her look.

Cenk pov:
A new family arrived at our house. One of the girls was winking at me all the time, I think she will be the next victim of Cenk karacay. But the other girl was so..different she was listening so carefully to what my dad said.

Cemre pov:
We entered the house and the young man presented his self and invited us in. Cerem winked at him as she obviously does with all the boys and then whispered something into his ear.
-and you are? He said.
-my name is Cemre sir.
-Cemre...what a beautiful name. He said while kissing my hand. My name is Cenk, welcome to the Karacay house. I forced myself to smile and the went after my mom.
                                                                  -851 words