Chapter 37

Deanna's

The MRI test went well. It took a while because of the amount of process that needed to be done. Fortunately, it was done successfully.

I was with my Father, Tito Jesse and Tito Kyle. All three of them took time off from work just to accompany me. Actually, they didn't have to come with me but they insisted.

I also talked to Kyla the other day to help me get out of the house without Jema suspecting where I was going and luckily she did.

Now, I'm on my way home.

My head hurts a bit because of all the test that was needed especially because of the radiation, medicines and everything but the important thing is that I can go home back to my baby.

I took a cab even though Dad and my Uncles wanted to take me home.

Masyado na silang madaming nagawa para sakin. Isa pa, ayokong maabutan pa sila ni Jema at baka magkagulo lalo.

"What's with the thousands of calls?" Hindi ko mapigilang mapaisip ng makita ang lahat ng mga missed calls na natanggap ko.

Sobrang dami.

Nakapatay kasi magdamag ang phone ko so ngayon lang lahat pumasok.

It was all came from Kyla, Dylan, Bea and Mads.

Sila lang ang tumawag? Hindi man lang ako tinawagan ni Jema. Maybe she doesn't want to disturb me.

Nasa gate pa lamang ako ng bahay, rinig na rinig ko na ang malakas na music na nagmumula sa bahay ng Galanza's.

For sure, may party na naman sa loob. Kaya siguro panay ang tawag nila sakin dahil may inuman na naman silang gagawin.

I entered the house and as usual the lights were turned off but I could see different lights dancing in the living room.

What made me confused was no one even dancing or drinking at all. I looked at my friends who were just quietly sitting on the Couch. Kyla and Dylan are here as well as Bea and Mads. Next to them is Mafe who was just staring at the floor

"Hey, What's up? Party again?" I tried to broke the silent but they didn't even spare me a glance.

Anong meron sa kanila? I looked around to find Jema but I couldn't find her.

"Anong meron? Bakit hindi niyo ko pinapansin?" They are all sighing.

May gusto silang sabihin pero hindi nila masabi.

"BDL? Mads? What happened? May nangyari ba kay Jema? Where is she?" Wala ba silang planong sagutin ako?

Kanina pa ako nagsasalita dito pero sobrang tahimik lang talaga nila. I'm not that naive to notice that they're all avoiding my eyes.

I turned off the music to get their attention. Hindi ko pa gaano makita ang mukha nila dahil nakapatay ang mga ilaw at tanging disco lights lang ang nagsisilbing liwanag para makita ko sila.

"Finally, you're here." I saw my girlfriend making her way towards me.

"Baby, I miss you!" I'm about to hug her when she took three steps away from me.

I'm confused.

What's with this vibes?

"Ang saya ng party ko diba?" Masaya? Eh para nga silang mga namatayan.

"Para saan ang party?" she smirked at me.

Parang may kakaiba sa kaniya ngayon.

"This is for you. Congratulations! Ang dami mong naloko." Ano daw?