fifteen

"I'm moody and I'm going home. You can't stop me or hold me behind anymore, Hyunjin," Jisung dramatically said while he laid on the floor, as if someone avoiding him to approach the door.

But Hyunjin just scoffed and spare him just a single judging glance.

"Dude, no one holding you from going to the living room. Plus, you're already home," the older mumbled.

Jisung just rolled his eyes and stood up, cleaning himself from the dust that was on his clothes.

"Come on, at least be a little concern~ You already live in the same room with me for a week now."

"Fine, dear Jisungie wants some cuddles, hmm?" Hyunjin said, voice full of fake sweetness. Jisung on the other hand just made a disgusted face. "Ew no thanks, I'd rather sit on the couch at the living room."

The older just scoffed and continued watching his drama on his phone. "Then go. No one really cares anyway."

"Ouch," the younger faked crying and stepped out of his room to meet the one and only Lee Minho, sitting on the couch.

Deciding to startle the older, he jumped to sit from behind but received no reaction from Minho. Instead, he got a judging face. Well, two people already did that in a day to him.

"Can't you just sit normally?" Minho asked and Jisung just grinned.

"Anyways, what are you doing?" the younger asked, and Minh just answered with a sarcastic "Washing my clothes." Minho just chuckled when Jisung gave a tired face at him. He then ruffled the younger's brown locks and Jisung went stiff.

"Why? You don't like that?" Minho asked, quickly stops his hand from ruffling more before Jisung hold his hand to stay on his head.

"N-no you can keep doing that. It feels nice," Jisung stuttered out, face red but Minho decided not to question about it. The older just smiled warmly as his hand caressing the younger's hair, while Jisung started to get drowsy.

"Hyung, can I sleep?" Jisung slurred in his talk, and Minho just chuckled. "Do you even have to ask?" the younger shook his head and giggled a bit before slumping himself closer to Minho.

"Good night, hyung."

Minho bit his lip to suppress his laugh. 'This kid... it's literally afternoon.' he thought to himself. Then he remembered the fan Jisung has. 'His fan doesn't reflect his behavior, so he's not horny like them.'

Felix and Seungmin who were at the kitchen watching them just sighed before chuckling softly.

"One is whipped, one is horny. But both are clowns for sure," Seungmin mumbled, continuing his observing to the two people.