thirty-one

"Did you notice that Minho hyung liked hanjisimps_ post using his fan account?" Seungmin whispered to Jeongin and the younger boy nodded hurriedly.

"Hey you two, what are you talking about?" Chan greeted, taking his place next to them on the Seungmin's bed. Seungmin turned to face Chan with an obvious confusion on his face.

"Hyung, did you know all of this?" - "What? That Minho didn't even block hanjisimps_ at the first place? Yep." Chan snickered at the reaction that he got from the couple.

"He didn't? But Jisung said he unable to send the messages--"

"Jisung must forget to check the chat back but Minho already read those messages," Chan explained. "Then how did you know all of this?" Jeongin asked again, and Chan chuckled.

"Minho told me himself. Anyways Jisung gonna confess tonight, right?" Both Seungmin and Jeongin nodded, watching as Chan got up from the bed and stretching a bit.

"Well, I hope he's ready to whatever Minho is preparing."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

It was 8 pm when Jisung finally left his room for the day. He glanced over Hyunjin and Changbin once who just showed him thumbs up for moral support from inside of the room. With a very deep breath, he knocked on Minho's door. 

The door opened, revealing Minho's face. And all of the sudden Jisung lost all his confidence. "H-hyung, c-can I umm... Can umm... I can, I mean-- Can I--"

"Can you ask me out? Sure, let's go." Jisung froze when Minho calmly exited his room, revealing that the older already in his coat. He didn't even realized he was gaping until Minho hold his chin upwards.

"What are you waiting for, Sungie? Do you wanna go with that shorts?" Minho teasingly asked, his glare straight to the very short shorts Jisung was wearing. Jisung who wasn't ready with Minho's action turned beet red and immediately sprinted to his room.

"I-I'll get ready, don't move from there, hyung!"

He entered his room, exhaling the breath he was holding so much when he was in front of Minho. "So? How did it go?" he heard Hyunjin asked, but he just glared at both Hyunjin and Changbin.

"Who the fuck told him that I was about to ask him out?" He gritted his teeth. Changbin and Hyunjin confusedly shrugged. "But he accepted, right?"

"H-he did."

"Well what are you waiting anymore? Go get ready quick!"

"Okay but you guys will ask everyone in this dorm about who told Minho hyung. Promise?"

"Promise!"