twenty-three

Changbin keeps pacing in his room as Minho and Felix just sighed tiredly at him.

"Bin, it's 2 a.m. And the fan meeting is at 7. You should sleep and stop walking around," Minho exclaimed, but he just groaned when Changbin pouted.

"B-but hyunggg that spearbeestan admin will come tomorrow and what if I forget how to speak?" Changbin whined, Felix and Minho was about to laugh but decided not to.

"Nah I bet you won't even know it's him when you saw him. Now sleep, I'mma turn on the night lamp." With that, Changbin settled down on his bed, laying and trying to calm down his racing heart.

Felix got up and turned on the night lamp, muttering a slow "Good night, hyungies" to both Minho and Changbin, before sleeping on his bed.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Direct message📩

_changbean✓ » spearbeestan

_changbean
you'll be there today, right?

spearbeestan
the fan meeting?
yeah

_changbean
so um..
what will you wear?
i wanna recognize you in the crowds

spearbeestan

This^^

_changbean
woah you look tall
i'm jealous -3-

spearbeestan
Haha you're cute being small tho
anyways i gtg

_changbean
yeah me too
the manager is calling for us
bye
read

Changbin put down his phone and went to their van as they were about to go. It's only Hyunjin and Jisung who weren't on the van yet.

"Jisung, Hyunjin! Quick, we're gonna be late!"  He only heard Chan's voice from the outside as he sat at the back seat.

"Sorry! Jisung wasn't going to wake up!"

"Hey don't expose me like that!"

He then heard Chan's slow chuckle and they finally entered the van. Chan being the leader made a headcount to make sure none of us was missing.

"Okay I guess we can go now," Chan said to the manager who was driving and suddenly someone sat next to Changbin.

"Can I sit here, hyung?" he nodded and looked at his side, silently gasping. 'Oh my god it's Hyunjin-' he thought to himself.

"Nice hoodie, hyung," Hyunjin said, breaking the awkward tension between them.

"Thanks. Your sweatshirt is nice too! It's--" Changbin cut himself as something crossed his mind.

'It's the same outfits as the one that spearbeestan admin sent to me.'

"Hyun, have you send a picture with this outfits today? On social media?" Hyunjin shook his head as he wear his bucket hat. "Not yet, maybe after the fan meeting. Why?"

Changbin smiled at him. "Nothing."

'This is suspicious...'