thirty four

Liked by _changbean, _chrisbahng_, and 92,729 othersmeow

meow.minho✓ you guys know this squirrel? Yeah he's mine. @_theonejisung
comment has been limited

_theonejisung✓ what with the mono picture? It's like as if i died--

ilinongstanss quick everyone, act shocked--
felix.orflex✓ gasp
hhyunjin✓ gasp pt2

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Minho and Jisung were giggling about some stuff when Chan entered the room with a plain smile on his face.

"Congratulation on finally together you two, but Jisung," Chan stopped before turning to the said male. "We need to delete your fan account now."

"Awwww hyunggg can you give me at least two weeks?" Jisung whined, holding his phone close. The leader just sighed.

"Now means now, Han Jisung."

"Sung, don't worry. I'll delete my fan account too and we'll create a new one together. How's that?" Minho said as if he's trying to calm down a child. Nodding slowly, Jisung opened his mouth to said something. "Minsung fan account?" - "What the fuck is Minsung?" Chan sputtered out, receiving a glare from both of the boys.

"It's our ship name. Anyways, sure. Now give your phone to Chan hyung, he'll delete that account for you." Jisung complied, giving the phone to Chan.

"What will we post at the new account though?" Jisung asked, tilting his head slightly. "Our pictures obviously, but the one that never posted public, like intimate picture-" - "Oh like onlyFan but in Instagram!"

Chan choked on his saliva while Minho just sighed. "Sung, you are dirty minded."

A/N sorry for short update! I got sick and still sick at the moment...