thirty-two

TW: just jisung having a boner because of a kiss-

Jisung and Minho walked along the path to the famous cafe down the road from the dorm. It wasn't that far, yet Jisung felt like just the walking is taking an hour.

Maybe it's because Minho was holding his hand since they even left the dorm. Slowly, he called out for the older. "Hyung."

"What?" - "How did you know I was about to ask you out? Did any of them told you?" Minho shook his head and chuckled, opening the cafe's door that Jisung didn't realize was there.

"Nah, I know it by myself. Funny how you thought I really did blocked you."

"Hold up-- YOU DID NOT BLOCKED ME?"

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Clown," Minho called out to Jisung while peacefully slicing through his cake. Jisung just sent him a glare along with a scoff.

"Stop that. You're lucky I love you or else I'd leave you on the road," the younger grumbled annoyedly.

"Here, open up." Jisung glared at the cake slice that Minho offered before eating it. He was about to moan in pleasure due to the taste of the cake, but instead he moaned at the sudden lips attack from the older.

Minho could taste the cake as he licked Jisung's lips and smirked a bit, pulling away. Jisung at that moment was so flustered that he swore he could die.

"H-hyung, we're in public!" Minho hissed in pain as Jisung stepped on his leg rather harshly.

"There's not even a single human living in this cafe, bish!"

"Oh so we're using the bish now? Then please do think the consequences before attacking my lips like that, bish!"

"Bish, you're mine anyways! Appreciate how I answered your confession, will you?" - "Yeah but what if one of us got sudden boner--" - "Are you talking for yourself, Sung?"

Jisung glanced down before he groaned, nodding slowly. "Should we go home now? I could help with that--"

"Yes, but we aren't gonna do anything like what you said."

"But isn't that hurt?"

"Shut up, hyung." Minho chuckled. "After realizing something, you sure are as horny as your fan account."

"Hyunggggg."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

The now couple boys entered the dorm, and Jisung frowned when Hyunjin dragged him to the room.

Oh and he still has a boner, might reconsider Minho's offer to help earlier-

"We asked everyone. And when I said everyone, that's mean the plushies also included." - "You asked plushies? They don't even talk--" Hyunjin hissed when the younger cut his word, and Jisung sheepishly apologized to him.

"And no one ever spilled the tea to Lino hyung. Chan hyung did say Lino hyung knowing this by himself, but how though?"

"Hyunjin, I'm a clown. Like really, a clown. I thought Minho hyung blocked the hanjisimps_ account, but turns out he didn't. And he saw everything! Gosh my life is so humiliating!"

"Really???" Jisung nodded, laying on his bed with front body on the mattress. And he couldn't help but 'silently' moaned when the pressure gave his erection a bit relief.

"Dude, did you just moan?" Jisung's eyes widen when Hyunjin sputtered his question. "T-too loud?" Hyunjin nodded. "Don't tell me Minho hyung gave you that boner."

"Welp he's my bf now so he's the culprit."

The older gasped dramatically. "Finally..! You guys are together! But tell me how did it go? And how tf did you get a boner from a cute and soft-looking date? Are you really that horny, Jisung?"

Jisung face palmed at the last question. "Hyunjin, you lil piece of meat--"

A/N This is the last update before I go into hiatus. Stay patient and I love you guys so much!