Chapter 9

Y/n pov.

"Hey, where did you go?" Asked Ned as I closed the portal. " I had a talk with my father, no worries. "I replied. "Y/n You know he didn't mean it?" Mj asked. " I know. " I smirked. "I want to go and see if Peter is ok, alright? Just hold into the box will you?" I asked as they nodded. I created a portal to Peter as I saw smoke everywhere . Coughing and getting rid of the smoke with my powers I saw may and Peter on the ground. "May!" I shouted as I lifted the stone which was on top of her.

" Hey,hey are you ok? What happened? "I spoke as tears brimmed my eyes at her condition. "Find peter, fast." She whispered I nodded placing her and looked everywhere to find Peter there, his face swollen , blood all over him. "Pete! Hey! What's going on? I told you to call me, why didn't you?" I spoke as a sob released. "Is may ok?" He asked as as I nodded.

" May! May! Are you ok? "He asked hugging her. " uh -huh" She replied . I looked around and got rid of the stones and smoke with my powers. "Y/n I think I broke my ribs." He spoke as I went to him and hugged him. "This is all my fault." He spoke to May . "I should have listened to strange and y/n and let him send them back." He replied. "You did the right thing." Replied may to which I nodded. " They would have been killed pete. "I spoke. "But it's not my responsibility." He replied.

"No Peter listen to me.You have a gift, You have power." She spoke.

" And with great power, comes great responsibility" She continued.

"Yeah, I know." He replied. "Let's get out of here." I spoke as I helped them. But then May fell, " What happened,Are you okay? " I asked. "Yeah, she is ok. What happened?" Peter asked. " Just have to catch my breath. "She replied. "Ok, catch your breath. I am right here. We are gonna take out time." He replied. " Y/n? Please go back to the others. "He requested. "What? No way, you are not in a good state now." I replied .

"Baby, please. Protect the cube." He spoke as he kissed me as a small metallic taste of blood was felt by me. " Yeah, ok. Take care both of you. " I replied as I kissed may's head. "Remember, when ever you both will get married, my answer is yes." She spoke to which I sadly chuckled. I made a portal and went back.

"What happened?" Asked Mj. My eyes got blurry as I started sobbing. "Hey, hey, hey you are ok." Mj spoke as she hugged me. " Peter, his face was beaten up. And may was in such a bad condition. " I replied sobbing as she say me down. "Why did you leave?" Ned asked. " I had to! Peter told me to. I just didn't want anything to happen to them."I replied."Freshen up will you?" Mj asked to which I nodded.

BIG TIME SKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY THE CLOAK OF LEVITATION!

As I came out of the bathroom. It felt really good after the shower, my mind was running everywhere. Was Peter ok? Was May ok? Where are the multiverse men? Why was there destruction? I wore the same cloths again as my coat settled on me. I went outside to hear ned.

"I wish we could see him! "He spoke as a portal formed. Both of them stood up. "Did you just make a portal?" I asked. " Wait magic? " He replied as I nodded smiling. "Do it again." I spoke as he nodded. " I wish we could see peter! " He spoke creating a portal. "Is that him?" Mj spoke as she saw someone with the suite. " it's not him, I know my peter. " I replied as she shouted. "PETER! PETER!" as the man came running.

I created two shields and stood in front of the spiderman. "Hi!" He spoke to ned's nona as she went shouting. He uncovered his face to find someone rather dashing man. "I am Peter parker" he spoke raising his hands looking at my shields. "Who the hell are you?" Spoke Mj . "I am spiderman in my world but yesterday,I was just here." He spoke as I lowered my shields. "String theory, Multidimensional reality and matter displacement. All real?" He asked. " Yeah kinda. " I replied.

"This has to be because of the spell." I whispered to my friends . "Wait spell, like magic spell, magic is real too?" He asked. " Then what do you think this is dumbass? " I asked as I created two shields. " can I touch it? " He asked. "If you want your fingers cut off, then sure!" I smiled innocently . "Prove it!" " prove what? " "That you are Peter parker." Mj spoke as she threw bread at him. I rolled my eyes.

" I guess we got to keep doing this till we find the real one. " Spoke ned as he made another portal.