Chapter 3

Y/n pov

I didn't make it. I can't believe it. All the years studing for this day to come and it just leaves me like this misriblely. How will Dad react? I mean we both were so excited for this, they didn't let me in because I was friends with Spiderman! What kind of joke is this? I felt the tears brim my eyes and I sighed trying to maintain my cool but it hurt way too much.

I cant get the scholarship,all I ever wanted was to study and become a doctor like my dad but, I didn't even get it. I shouldn't have expected so much. "If you expect disappointment,you won't be dissapointed." Spoke mj going back to her work. I couldn't keep it in as a sob released followed by a fountain of tears. I can't accept disappointment.

"Y/n, it's ok. I will figure something out." Spoke Peter as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "NO,ITS NOT! ALL I EVER WANTED WAS MIT AND NOW ITS GONE! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? ME TO LAUGH? BE HAPPY? BE OK?"I shouted as I shoved his hands off. "I am sorry guys."I whispered as I went back to Santorum. The door opened to see a hopeful look on my father's face. He suddenly frowned looking at my crying look. I placed the letter in his hands without looking at him.

I went up to my room and jumped on the bed letting all the sorrow come out. It hurt so much because what will I even do if I don't qualify and I can't just stay here, I have to have my own house and live on my own after some years. Mj was right. I should have expected dissapointment. And after that I shouted at peter, I shouldn't have done that. What is my life?

I heard a knock on the door and I exactly knew who It was. "Leave me alone." I spoke loud enough for dad to hear. My coat was cuddling against me making me feel much better. Him and Lev are the best of friends so much a like. They both like cuddling. They are always there for you no matter what. I love my coat the most, he is always there for me in every step of my life.

Not listening to my instruction, my father came in my room. Looking at me. He layed down beside me as I cuddled up to him. "You know that this is not the end of your life?" He asked playing with my hair. " I know,but MIT means so much to me, it is my dream school. "I murmured against him. "What else school accepted you ?" He asked again. " Harward and Oxford" I replied. "Really? Well if I was you I would be really happy sweetheart." He spoke. " I am but I considered them as second schools. "I replied.

" Y/n,Look at me please? "He asked as I looked at him feeling so tired by the crying. "Life gave you a second chance, you are lucky enough to have an option to choose from two very good universities as your second chance. It was hard for me when I lost my hands, but I didn't give up did i? It's a part of me that I will never like." He spoke as I realized that He was right. "But your hands are pretty, I love them." I spoke as I placed my hand with his comparing the size.

"You do? Well guess what I love you and the universities that you have been accepted by. So drop the act and give me a smile. "He spoke as I gave him a tight smile. He always knew how to make me feel better. "Best dad in the world." I whispered as I have him a kiss on the cheek. "Best daughter in the world." He whispered back mirroring the action.