BONUS CHAPTER

Ok hear me out, I know that none of you read warnings/disclaimers. It's not your fault, I skip them too. But please for the sake of these upcoming oneshots, I NEED you to read the Disclaimer.

DISCLAMER: The upcoming oneshots will be either requests or my own creation. The one who requested it will be given credit. THESE ARE NOT CANNON! I will obviously write the 'DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS' Book once the movie is released so the story will not continue from these ONESHOTS. These are just extra stories of memories or 'What if?'. I hope it's clear and moving on!

Idea credit: Millie1490

What if y/n forgot everything?

Y/n pov.

"I am back home dad!" I shouted as I entered in the scantrum exhausted from school. This week has been extra stressful because of starting the school. I made some new friends!  His name is Peter Parker. He is a really nice boy! We are bench partners .  We have the same taste LITERALLY! We have the same choice in movies,songs,styles and literally everything!

"Hey! Still stressed?" Dad asked as he took my backpack and gave me a hug. "Yeah." I replied as I closed my eyes. "Well freshen up, I made lunch." He spoke as he slightly pushed me towards my room. I freshed up and wore a hoddie and some jeans. The cold hasn't went yet.

I arrived at the dining table. "Chicken soup, with gingerbread and lemon sauce!" Dad spoke in a fancy manner making jaaz hands. As I laughed. He can be funny sometimes. "Wow dad, first a doctor, then a sorcerer, now a cook?" I spoke as I continued laughing. "What I am multi-talented." He spoke smirking as he sat on the chair.

We started eating the heavenly food as we talked about our day. Now was my time to ask him. "Dad, can I go to Peter's house?" I asked to which he looked at me emotionless. "No." He spoke. "But dad we are going to study!" I spoke. "That's what they all say, y/n." He spoke as I thought about what he is talking about and made a sour face.

"First off all you are disgusting, second off all,. MJ and Ned will be there." I spoke as I held his hands. He knew I am trying to melt him with my love and it was clearly working. "Fine!" He groaned as I got up and forcefully kissed his cheek. "You can stop now, you got what you wanted." He spoke as I backed away.

"Can't I love my father?" I said as I turned around and went to my room. A nap would be helpful. Waking up the first thing I did was packed my bags with some stuff for my project. "Dad, I will be off now!" I shouted as I went near the door. "Wait take this sandwich, or else you might get hungry." He spoke throwing the sandwich as I caught it.

I went towards Peter's place where I met mj and Ned." He lives in an apartment, is this why he never told us where he lived? It's not a big deal." Spoke Ned and i jabbed him on the shoulder. I knocked on the door. "Hey, guys come in!" He spoke as we went inside.  "So! About the project, let's start shall we?" I spoke.

"Y/n you are sapphire, the goddess of magic." Spoke Peter as he looked at me. All three of us froze. Only mj and ned knew about this. "What are you talking about?" I spoke shuttering. "Y/n I know this is hard to believe but you knew me, I was your best friend. I was your boyfriend." He spoke.

"What are you talking about?" I spoke. "I am Spider-Man I literally have photos of you and me. I want you to remember me again I am lonely and if you remember it's going to be the best day of my life! Please give me a chance because if you think this is unbelievable you are the one doing magic so anything is possible right now." He spoke as we looked at him wide eyed.

"Ummmm, ok? I will try my magic to see if I 'remeber' anything. But if this a joke Peter I will kill you." I spoke threateningly. "Deal." He gulped. "Show, me!" I replied as he opened a picture book with a lot of pictures of us together. "Step by step yeah? First Date." He spoke as he opened the book. "No, show me everything at once." I spoke as he nodded.

What he said was true! He had pictures with dad, pictures of us together, with Ned and mj! They can't even be photoshopped

What he said was true! He had pictures with dad, pictures of us together, with Ned and mj! They can't even be photoshopped. I unleashed some powers in my hands and hovered it over the pictures and closed my eyes. At first it was empty,but then everything came in.

* Civil war and fighting against Peter and Tony. 10%

*Homecoming with Peter and fighting the vulture. 20%

*Peter asking me out. 30%

*Meeting of dad and Peter. 40%

*Infinity War and loosing Peter and dad 50%

*Grieving about dad and peter. 60%

*Endgame getting Peter and Dad but loosing tony 70%

*Far from home, and defeating Mysterio. 80%

*No way home and fighting and curing the villains from multiverse 90%

*Having to forget Peter forever. 100%

I remember.