Chapter 5

Y/n pov.

I felt the ground shake as I read the book about 'Woons of Caughcall' All the things that might happen, people from another universe can come through. And the main symptom was the earth to shake, which means that they did it. Oh god! I can't even do anything, dad hasn't even read this book yet. I flew downstairs to find the people who were picking up the snow froze. They slowly looked at me as if asking me what is happening.

"Guys, are you alright? I know it's confusing but hear me out I will fix this,don't worry you guys go home yeah?" I spoke as they nodded silently leaving the santrum. I saw Peter run out of the santrum as the door closed itself. I suddenly went down worried about my father. "Dad?" I shouted as it echoed in the room. I saw him sitting down, with his head in his hands.

I sat beside him, nudging him to which he looked up. "Did it work?" "Of course not!" "Why though? I warned you." " I know you did but Parker changed the spell six times! " "I knew he would do that." " How? You got the time stone and saw the future? " "Well nope,but I know he will make it so that me, my friends,May and Happy would remember." "I am worried now, guess we have to check the news." " Sure is, and you told him to call you sir again didn't you? " " Yes I did. " He spoke as we both got up and went to the living room where the tv stands.

"A weird octopus villain fights with Spider-Man on the main bridge today, is Spider-Man an actual hero or villan?"

Oh no. I looked at dad worried. He was still confused about the situation, but I knew exactly what was happening. "I gotta go!" I spoke as I flew downstairs and went to the bridge. I hid behind a car to find a man with octopus fins and Peter next to him in a defense position.

"Hello Peter." "Hi? Do I know you?" " What have you done with my machine? " "Your machine? I don't know what you are talking about, what machine?" "You wanna play games? Catch!" He shouted as he threw a pole at peter. They began fighting. I saw the hatred the octopus guy had, it was burning towards peter. Suddenly I found a women stuck in a car not able to get out. So I did what anyone would do.

I flew upwards and went directly towards the car as they attacked eachother. I tried to open the door with the handle but it didn't work so I put a hole with my powers and opened the door.

"Madam MIT?" I spoke confused as she looked at me in relief . "Oh Sapphire! Thank God you are here to save me." She spoke but before I could get out I was knocked to the ground with one of the tentacle holding me. "Stop it sir! He isn't what you want!" I shouted.

"Who are you?" He asked holding me with one of his tentacle and an upside down Peter with another one. "Someone who you can never think of beating." I looked at him as I used my powers to get myself out of his hold. "Is that magic?" " Pretty much yeah! " I responded. But then I saw him grab a part of Peter's suit. "Nanotechnology?You have out done yourself peter." He spoke. Peter removed his mask to see that the man was confused .

"Wait you are not peter! " He shouted. In that moment I rescued madam MIT out from her car. "Are you ok?" I asked. " Yes thank you sapphire and Peter, y'all are hero's! I will let you and your friends get into MIT. Now I have a flight to catch! " She spoke as she left. He kept trying to hit Peter but Peter held him tight.

"Hey, you should stop trying to kill me buddy, I am in control here!" He spoke. Just as I was going to say something a green ball appeared and started blasting things . I made a magical shield. And stood in front of peter.

"Osborn?" I heard the tentacle man say before we were teleported through the portal to the scantrum. We slowly looked around as Peter spoke "Doctor-" a growl was heard from a creature behind the invisible dungeon. I had my shields up not letting them down.

Peter screamed as he felt a hand on his shoulder. I quickly made a rope to strike the person, but the person caught my rope to see no other than my father. "He careful what you wish for parker, and control your powers y/n" "Can you tell me what's happening now?" Asked peter

"That spell you wanted so that everyone forgets that Peter Parker is Spider-Man? It pulled all the people who know Peter Parker is slide from EVER OTHER universe into this! I shouted. "We shouldn't interact with them as they are from the multiverse." Spoke dad

" We know very little about the multiverse! In what kind did you think this was even a good idea? "I asked my father to which he looked away. "Wait the multiverse is real?" Asked peter. " this shouldn't even be possible! " Spoke dad. "This was possible! Look, I will prove it to you!" I spoke as I went to the tentacle man.

"Do you know Peter Parker, who is Spider-Man?" " Yes! " "Is that him?"

"No"