Chapter 10

Note: Peter2 is (AndrewGarfield) Peter3 is (TobeyMagwire)

Y/n pov.

"Find Peter parker!" Ned shouted as he made another portal to find a man. A literal man. No spider man suit, nothing. Just a man. A handsome man. " Great it's a random guy! " I spoke shrugging.

"Hello." I spoke. " I hope it's ok that I came through this. "He replied. "You are peter?" Asked Mj. " No you are a handsome hot boy! " I shouted. "And you are taken,remember?" Ned replied. " ignore her,now answer my question. "Mj asked.

" Yeah,I am Peter parker. And I have seen you three."He replied. "Wait,he is not your friend." Peter 3 asked looking at peter2 . They both webbed each other and I used my powers to stop them. "And you are a magician." Spoke peter3 . "If you are Spider-Man,why didn't you say it?" Asked ned. " I don't go everywhere advertising it, that's how I maintain being anonymous. "Peter3 replied. "I feel the sence that he needs my help." Peter3 spoke. " our help. "Both me and peter2 spoke.

"Well is there some place,that he might go that has meaning to him? Like a place where he could go and get away from everything? For me it was the top of the Chrysler Building." Peter3 spoke.

"Empire state." Spoke peter2 as everyone looked at me. "Yes,I think I know where that would be." I replied tearfully . I took them to the one place that meant a lot to both me and peter.

"You guys stay here,let us go first." I spoke as I went towards peter. He was a sobbing mess. " Hey. " I spoke as I sat next to him. "Hi" he sobbed as he came and hugged me and continued sobbing. Med and Mj hugged him from the back. "Don't give up, we are here." I whispered as he hugged me tighter. Suddenly he left the hug and stood up. Peter2 and peter3 came jumping.

"Hey, wait, wait. Whoa." Spoke peter as he got all defensive. " Sorry, about may. " Spoke Peter3. "Yeah sorry." Replied peter2. " I got some understanding of what you're going through. "Spoke peter2. "No please don't tell me that you know,what I am going through." Spoke peter. "Okay".

"She is gone, and it's all my fault. She died for nothing." Peter spoke. "Baby,please. Don't blame yourself." I spoke as I held his face and looked him in the eyes. " No y/n I am gonna do what I should have done in the first place." Peter replied. "Peter dont. " I spoke as I kept the cube away from him.

" You Don't belong here so I am sending you home. The other guys are from your words right? So you deal with them and if they die while kill them,it's not my problem." Peter spoke looking at the other two. "Peter you are being an ass." I shuttered. "What am I supposed to do!" He shouted. "Do what May would have done." I replied looking at him.

"My uncle Ben was killed,it was my fault." Spoke peter3. "I lost Gwen, my...she was my umm, y/n. I couldn't save her,I can never forgive myself for that." Said Peter2 as I gasped.

"But I carried on and try to keep going and try to keep being the friendly neighborhood spider man because I know that's what she would have wanted but at some point I just stopped pulling my punches. I just don't want you to end up like me." Continued peter2.

"Even after may was hurt she told me that we did the right thing. She told me that, with great power...." "Comes great responsibility." Peter3 finished Peter's sentence. I looked at them wide eyed." Wait how do you know that?" Spoke Peter. "Uncle Ben said it." "The day he died." Spoke both the peters. "She didn't die for nothing Peter." I whispered as he looked at me tearfully.

"Let's go to the schools chemistry lab." Spoke Peter as we nodded. "MJ, Ned...." I slowly whispered. "You are not gonna fly us are you?" Asked mj as ned's eyes widened. " Hold my hand." I spoke as they didn't hold my hand, so I pulled both their hands and held on to them as we flew.

"Ok, so. Connors,Marko, Dillon and..... Look,I think I can repair the devices for Dillion and Marco but the others?" Spoke Peter. "I got Connors I have already cured him once so no big deal." Spoke peter2 as we all looked at him.

" What? No big deal." He responded. "I think I can make an antiserum for Dr Osborn." Spoke peter3. "I can help you with that, I am good at making antiserums." I replied as peter3 just smirked.

"NO! NOT BECAUSE OF OUR FIRST INTERACTION! I just know how to do it." I replied blushing as Peter looked at me curiously. "Gotta cure all of them right?" I asked as they nodded.

Author: Happy New year!! 2022 here we come!

VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR RESPONSE 😃