⇢︎ Chapter 38 : Decisions

Start from the beginning

Karma, Nagisa, Terasaka, Meahara, Isogai, and Okano, were the people left from my list. From my observations I knew that they were the best picks to choose from. They can help me in this fight. However, I was only allowed to choose one.

I crossed off Karma, for the main reason that he wasn't here today. If he was, then I would've chosen him in the first place. His bloodlust was everything I need in a fight such as this one. Why does he have to be out the day that I need him?

I crossed off Okano from the list. Although her flexibility is greatly appreciated for any fight, it won't help in this one. Not to mention, our way of attacking a target is completely from each other. They won't go together.

I crossed off Isogai's name. As much as Isogai is an amazing assassin, head on attacks is what he will do best and doing that type of attack against someone like Mr. Takaoka was bound to fail. He was barely even able to land a hit on Mr. Karasuma, so what will make him be able to hit Mr. Takaoka in one go?

Meahara, although he is amazing at swiftness and attacking, was crossed off the list. We've worked together on multiple occasions, but without Isogai to tame Meahara, the assassination attempts always turned south.

Brute strength, although seems perfect for fighting Mr. Takaoka, won't help much if someone doesn't know how to use it. Thus, the reason why i can't use Terakasa in this. Besides, he barely takes practices and drills seriously.

Going through my list again, I was left with one person, Nagisa. The other scrawny looking boy in my class besides me. He doesn't have a skill to his name, from what everyone thought. However, he was a perfect choice for me.

Mr. Takaoka doesn't know what the class's special skills are, so this was prefect. When I pick someone, he would probably think that Nagisa will have some sort of inhuman skill for me to pick him. But really, it's the opposite.

I went through all the possibility in my head. One after another, all of which could end in a defeat or a success. However, with just the right guidance and the correct body language, we, Nagisa and I, can defeat Mr. Takaoka.

Now... How do I make him leave...?

'Kill him.'

K-Kill him...?

'Do it.'

I couldn't... I don't want to.

'All you need to do is kill him.'

All I need to do is kill him. That's right. I felt a small smile come up on my face. All I need to do is kill Mr. Takaoka. Whether that be physically or mentally, I just need to kill the person that is in my way.

"Y/N!!"

My smile dropped immediately when I heard a voice yell at me. I looked up and noticed that Mr. Takaoka was waving me over to him and the rest of the class. Karasuma was standing up, seemingly in an alarmed manner.

All I have to do is kill to win.

⇢︎ Third POV

"That's my boy!" Takaoka cheered as Y/n gotten up from his place on the ground and started to walk towards him, "Have you chosen who to fight with yet, hmm? Well, if you don't have anyone in mind then that's too bad! Your time is up!" He wrapped his arm around Y/n's shoulder, almost like he was his long tie buddy.

"This is ridiculous, Takaoka," Karasuma claimed in a stern voice as he tried to pull Y/n away from Takaoka only to fail.

Takaoka smirked as he guided Y/n to his bad, "Ah-ah-ah~ Sorry, Karasuma, but you're not allowed to touch my students. Now, Y/n are you ready to play?"