"Are that stars?" he asks.

"Yup."

"I think it looks quite nice. Where do you want it tattoed?"

Haneul shows him a small grin, before answering him. "The same place as the pictures, but a little bit lower from my collarbone."

"Really? Why?"

"I saw pictures of some girls with a tattoo there, I think it looks sexy."

"It's gonna get hidden by your clothes plus you don't have anyone to impress it to." he teased.

"I know it's not gonna be noticeable when I wear my clothes, but it's fine. I can impress myself looking at the mirror every day." she playfully poses in front of him earning a chuckle.

"I'll get a boyfriend so I can show him my tattoo on my chest, damn that sounds sexy--"

"Cut off your imagination, Haneul. Who would even want you?" he replies teasingly before looking back at the references of the photos on the table.

"Tch, there will be, just see."

Haneul rolled her eyes, her nose crinkled up looking at him in annoyance.

"What about you?"

He flips the pages, still searching for a good design. After a few seconds, one of the designs caught his attention.

"This."

"Half is butterfly wing and the other half is angel's wing

"Half is butterfly wing and the other half is angel's wing." his eyes lit up in excitement when he saw the photo references.

"Wait, why is yours so much prettier than mine?" Haneul pouts her lips sulking while looking at the picture.

"Your loss." he shows her a teasing smile before chuckling looking at her disappointed face.

"But why angel's wing though?"

"Angels from heaven."

"And?"

"I wanna go to heaven." he stated simply before closing the book.

Haneul just let out a small laugh, assuming how weird his thinking is.

"Where do you want it tattoed?"

"On my back."

"Your dad is not gonna be happy when he sees it." Haneul stares into his eyes, trying to warn him.

"He's not gonna see it unless he strips me naked." Jay replies confidently, turning his body to her next to him.

"Yeah, yeah... Let's see how long you will last without being caught."

---

"Are you ready to do it?" the guy sits on a chair, guiding Haneul to the bed.

They decided to do one person each time since the other worker is quite busy at the moment. Jay sits on a sofa near them, waiting for his turn after Haneul.