Chapter 41

PILIT NA pinapakawalan ni Pyr ang kamay sa pagkakatali, but he couldn't.

Wala rin siyang makita dahil sa nakasaklob na tela sa ulo niya. Ramdam niya lang na sakay siya ng yate o kung anong sasakyang pandagat.

He also has no clue how long he was knocked out. That thing that pierced through his neck was damn strong he sure he sleeps for hours.

"Fuck you, whoever took me," he whispered, not worried even if his life is in danger. Even if this day could be his last day.

As long as his family is safe. Dessert and the kids are safe and with his family in the Crown Island, he is at peace. Their safety is the only thing that matters to him.

But damn whoever kidnapped him, he will really have his fist buried to his face.

Tumigil siya sa kakasubok makawala sa pagkakatali at pinakinggan ang ingay na nagmumula sa labas.

Mukhang balak siyang ilabas o nilabas na siya ng kung sino sa isla. At mukhang matalino ang gago at inalis lahat ng pwedeng magamit ng pamilya niya para ma-track siya.

Pyrmont cussed again. But despite his anger and frustration, he didn't expend his energy from wailing to be let out and demand to know whoever is responsible for the kidnapping.

He'll just play it at hand. If it's ransom, that is no big deal. Eventually, the morons will contact his family. But if it's a foe, he will have troubles ahead. And his chances of getting back to his family are slim.

Damn! Dessert and the kids will worry. So, is his Mom that has been bleak because of Riot being comatose.

He will have to play good with this and use his charm or whatever is left to save his life from doomy death.

However, there is this ticking thought that this is not just ramdom kidnapping. It is just far-fetched that someone could take him just like that. Just fucking impossible when camera's are everywhere in the Crown. Their borders are guarded and entry and exits are very much tight and highly monitored.

May mga kriminal naman na nakakapasok sa isla. But they are all under supervision. Just who would dare kidnap him n the middle of the day.

Damn it!

Hindi niya alam kung ilang minuto o oras ba ang hinintay niya bago niya narinig ang ilang yapak at ilang sandali lang ay narinig niya ang pagbukas ng isang pintuan.

Pyrmont waited for someone to talk but the people remain quiet making him very frustrated.

Come on, are you all fucking mute?!

Then two men grab his arm and their familiar perfume gets through the cloth that is covering his head.

Pyrmont clenched his jaw from anger. Kung hindi lang nakagapos ang kamay niya ay sinapak niya na ang dalawa.

Tang'nang mga gagong 'to!

"Just what the fuck Lorch! Dusk!" Pyrmont shouted angrily. "What the fuck is this?! Fucking untie me and remove this damn cloth over my head!" He demanded.

"Tsk, see he'll recognize us one way or another despite the covers," Lorch grumbled.

"How?" Mirrow inquired from a distance.

"Their fucking perfume!" Pyrmont yelled.

Lorch tsked and abruptly pulled off the cloth over his head and that's when he saw he is inside a yacht, inside a bedroom. His brothers are there except Riot. His friends that live in his house too are present.

"What the heck is this?" Pyr asked, shooting glares at his brothers and friends.

"You're going to get your punishment for being an arse to Dessert," Ruckus smirked.