Undelivered

|=====|=====|

TW/CW: N/A

Prompt: Letters

Characters: Zenxia

Style: Angst

Word Count: ~260

AU: Mortuus AU

|=====|=====|

Dear G̶r̶i̶a̶n̶ Xelqua,

It's been a while, hasn't it? I miss you.

I still think about you. I remember when you used to come home with stories of what was happening on y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ Evo. You were so excited about that place. I could tell you loved it there. What happened?

I bet you don't remember me. At least, you don't remember me as being me. Do you remember the character I played, NPC_Grian? The audience write stories about us you know. I read some of them, they're funny sometimes.

I hope you're happy wherever you are. I tried to protect you and I know that I hurt you. I've hurt lots of people. I'm sorry. I understand if you don't forgive me. I wouldn't. I'm a monster.

I hate it here. I hope you got away from them. They don't accept me. I'm not one of them, I never will be. They keep asking me about you; they don't say why. I tried to get away once, they caught me. a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶h̶u̶r̶ You wouldn't recognize me anymore.

I write these every day. I don't send them. They read my mail because they don't trust me. I don't want them to k̶n̶o̶w̶ read this. I want to come home. I want to see you again.

I'm tired, Xel. I can't deal with this anymore. I'm sorry. I don't remember who I used to be. I don't have a real personality anymore. I'm scared. If this ever somehow reaches you, promise you'll r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ look after yourself. I love you.

Goodbye, Zenxia.

PS: ╎'ᒲ ᓭ𝙹∷∷|| i ᓵ𝙹⚍ꖎ↸リ'ℸ ̣
!¡∷𝙹ℸᒷᓵℸ ||𝙹⚍ ℸ⍑╎ᓭ ℸ╎ᒲᒷ._.

|=====|=====|