Heres some vid:)

Yo this is inspired by that vid⬆️ what iff😏😏😏😏 jhonny shot bryan:)))) HEHEHHEHEHE-

-Bryan's POV-

I felt my back against the cold door as Johnny stood like a foot away from me. Gun in hand..

X-" is this the episode where Bryan dies?"

I turned to the two bears and back to Johnny.

J-" good idea.."

I watched him point the gun at me.

J-" here, i just want a little REVENGE"

The gun went off.. everything is dark.. i cant see.. i cant feel.. i cant speak.. i can only hear.. why am i not at death?

D-" welcome, bryan"

Oh never mind.

D-" you cannot die.. it is not time.."

-like a year later-

I grumbled walking on the edge of town, towards home.. the stupid guards was SOOOO distracting. Ugh.. but dont worry. Im almost home! I grumbled running towards the outcasted mansion.

-30 mins later-

I smiled finally entering home.. i ran to my room and flopped into bed.

B-" home sweet home.."

*CLASH*

I jumped and sighed, probably just a lame robber. I grumbled and spawned an axe. I walked down stairs and saw the fridge open with some pots on the ground.

B-" IM NOT SCARED COME OUT YA STUPID ROBBER"

Silence filled the vicinity after i yelled. I grumbled and made the axe disappear. I walked over and began cleaning up. I sighed walking to my recording room and turning on my computer but.. someone else was signed in.. MARIO!? I quickly signed in and searched his name.. he posted a photo on twitter a few days ago.. in THIS room.. I quickly jumped up and ran around the mansion trying to find signs of them. I grumbled walking away but heard voices. I walked towards the voices and found the basement forgot there .-. I put my ear up to the door.

?-" YOU ALMOST GOT CAUGHT!?"

??-" not my fault! It flung off the hooks!"

???-" guyyyysss he might hear!"

B-" you are right!"

I shouted kicking open the door to three shadows standing there. I sighed spawning my axe and swinging it over my neck.

B-" you have three seconds to get out of my house before i kill you all and send you to hell."

??-" okay okay, listen we can explain."

B-" one."

???-" WAIT PLEASE!! WE, WE THOUGHT IT WAS ABANDONED!!"

B-" two."

?-" WAIT WAIT I DONT WANNA DIE!"

B-" three"

I smiled lifting my axe and going to swing at them.

??-" WAIT! The owner of this house is dead! And no one has been here for a year besides us!"

B-" yeah, i was avoiding some stupid bomb. Fine fine. Ill just let you guys explain. But not my fault if i don't believe you and decide to kill you all."

???-" can i bite him?"

B-" you wanna loose your life?"

???-" uh.. no?"