Part two (yes im alive🧍🏻)

-bryan pov-

I grumbled powering on. I stood up and put back on the cloak. I wanna look around more.. then, home.. i sighed opening the door to be met by screams. I looked down at a few kids. One new one and two kids i met yesterday, kylo and quinny.

Q-" HES STILL HERREEEEEEE!"

She squealed and hugged kylo. I sighed closing the door and walking to the left. I walked past a million doors. Then, i found a music room. I smiled walking in. No one.. perfect! I smiled and noticed a piano. I grabbed the microphone stand and moved it To the piano. I smiled and began performance mode.

(Insert two birds on a wire. Yes. He has that in performance mode.)

I smiled finishing. I stood up and put the mic back. I turned around and saw the kids staring at me.

B-" AH!! How long were you there.."

Q-" like.. since you began singing.."

K-" I DIDNT KNOW YOU CAN PLAY PIANO!!!"

M-" yeah.. animatronics have surprising secrets."

Q-" wait- WHAT CAN THE OTHERS DO!!"

Kb-" ooooo freddy probably plays something cool!"

I chuckled and nodded.

B-" freddy plays the violin. As for the others, they generally have their instruments out and about."

?-" why are we TALKING with it!?"

K-" because hes AWESOME!!"

?-" HE TRIED TO KILL US!!"

I suddenly began scanning him.

B-" justin. I mean no harm. I am older bryan from freddys pizzeria."

J-" P-PROVE IT!"

B-" ask me anything."

I smiled sitting down.

-after like 1 million questions (reality: it was 23)-

J-" you ARE bryan!"

B-" told ya"

Kb-" COOL!"

Suddenly little me hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

Q-" bryannnnn can we play minigammessssss"

J-" what?! No that thing is DANGEROUS!"

B-" you guys have me! Cmon ill put in minigames!"

I smiled picking them up and carrying them to the portal. When we arrived, i put the hide and seek map in and we all went in. We arrived and i felt. Shorter. And fleshy. I looked down and.. omg..

B-" i look like myself again.. I HAVE MY BODY BACK!!"

K-" well.. mostly..?"

I looked in the mirror in the main room and i was mostly human but half of my face was molten. Hm. I pulled up dimensions. Oh good😭.

B-" welp. You all wanna play hide and seek?"

All-" YEAH!"

They smiled and i walked over to the elevator.

B-" go hiiiide!"

I closed the door and started counting.

B-" 97, 98, 99, 100! Here i coooommmmeeee"

I shouted. I smiled walking through the halls i began talking with the kids.

Kb-" hahaha you'll never find meeeeee~!"

I smiled and opened my favvvorite spot. Annnd there was little me.

Kb-" AHHH-"

B-" founddd you!"

I smiled grabbing him and reseting him. The others laughed and eventually, we found them.

K-" hey, why dont we go into battle? Like nerf and we pair up?"

B-" sure. Pair up!"

Kb-" ME AND YOU BIG ME!"

K-" ill go with quinny"

J-" ill be solo."

B-" ok. Split up with your partners"

I smiled picking up little me and carrying him to ballora's stage. I smiled climbing onto the room and holding him on my back. He chuckled aiming his gun at the halls.

B-" GAME STARTS NOW"

I chuckled and stared down as justin entered. Tiny me shot him immediately.

J-" WHA- HEY WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Justin began looking around. I chuckled and bryan shot him more. Justin eventually ran away. I smiled and soon, they all came in. They began shooting eachother and finally quinny and kylo "won".

Q-" WE DID IT! WE-"

They little me gladly shot them, eliminating them.

K-" WHAT THE- WHERE!?"

I smiled grappling to the ground. I laughed as the others bickered and little me danced.  I laughed and we all went back. I sighed being back to molten. The kids laughed and i smiled.

B-" it was great to meet you.. kids.."

Kb-" Same here! Cmon we can go draw!"

B-" i have to go back.. im sorry."

K-" whaaaa nooo you cant!"

B-" i must. I will visit.. I promise!"

Kb-" PIIIINKY PROMISE!?"

B-" yes!"

I smiled and hugged them. I changed the portal and went back to the pizzeria. (It was 2 days in daycare dimensions but 1 year in pizzeria time)

I smiled exiting the portal to be met with.. a damaged room..? Portal bits were everywhere.. i grumbled and climbed through the rubble. I sighed and finally reached the outside.. everything was rubble.. i grumbled and began walking. I finally came across one place that was only a dream..

"Freddy land.."