Sad!Twisted bonnie

(Based off the end of this vid ⤴️)

~Tw. Bonnie's POV~

I-if he doesn't want me then... I-Ill leave! For good! I ran to the portal room and put the coordinates for my old home. I jumped in and walked through the dark meadows. I soon saw it.. home.. it was so.. destroyed... i grabbed some supplies and decorations. Now to work.

*later*

Finally! Done!

Now time to go inside^^ i see my bed in the corner while my kitchen and living room are to my right

Now time to go inside^^ i see my bed in the corner while my kitchen and living room are to my right. Toys. EVERYWHERE^^ i went outside and fixed the meadow and made a path to the portal. I went home and watched tv. I grabbed a toy and slept.

~molten freddy POV~

Where is he!? Baby, Ballora, Orville, RS. Freddy, shadow bonnie and I cant find Tw. Bonnie! We were all having a meeting and Shadow bonnie teleported to us.

Sh.B-"I found something"

He held up a note

Sh.B-"found it in the portal room"

I grabbed it and read it to everyone
____________________________________
Dear everyone,

Hey guys! Sorry if i scared you... but i realized that im just holding everyone back..  bryan would be alive if i wasnt here. Everyone would be happy.. goodbye..
-Tw.B
———————————————————————————

Ba-"HE LEFT!?"

I looked over at baby crying

Ba-"i w-wouldnt have found momma without him!!.."

Bal-"shhhhhh"

Ballora and baby hugged for a while and baby calmed down

O-"i-i may know whe-ere he is.."

Ba-"really! Where?!"

O-"f-follow m-me"

We went to the portal and Orville typed the coordinates.

Ba-"ILL GO!"

Mf-"no baby."

Ba-"orville ill be back soon! WITH Tw.B"

She jumped in. Dammit. I ran in after her. We emerged to see a beautiful field with flowers, animals and... a trail..? We followed the trail to a purple house. We looked into the window to see Tw.Bonnie sleeping on the couch. We knocked and heard footsteps from inside. He opened the door and saw me and immediately looked scared.. right..

~Tw.Bonnie POV~

Why is he here..? No.. no no no no no ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø ₦Ø wait someone hugged me..

Ba-"TW.BONNIE!!"

I hugged back.

Ba-"cmon lets go home!"

Tw.B-"no i cant.."

Ba-"why not..? Your part of my family.."

Tw.B-"no im not.."

I moved her off me

Ba-"yes you are!.. your my brother.. if you wont come then... molten get him!"

Wait what!? I felt wires wrap me. Dammit. They pulled me down the path. Their taking me to the portal! I cant go back! No nono! I bit moltens wires but that didnt help-.- ugh..

———————————————————————————
Hello reader! Yes im talking to you! Thanks for over 500 views!! Please im not posting much because of school so sorry!!

-axel