Is he.. dead..?

~marios pov~

We walked in to see bryan torn and scarred. A gun wait no.. HIS gun was pointed at his head. He looked up weakly.

M-"BRYAN!!"

I ran to get him while xylo got the gun down and kayla turned off the incinerator. I untied him and tried to pick him up until he pushed me away

X-"bryan cmon! We have to get you healed or youll bleed out!"

B-" n-no.. im just ho- *coughs* holding you all ba-ack.."

I started getting angry. He wont take our help willingly then he wont have a choice. I picked him up and he tried to fight but soon stopped. We went to the elevator and went up. There was hopefully a healing scp or a first aid kit.

*time skipppppp*

We found someone to heal bryan and hes doing.. better.. we found a room and rested. Well not me. I stayed awake. I was guarding when i heard the door open. I thought it was xylo again but i felt a h̲u̲m̲a̲n̲ Hug me. I turned to see bryan half asleep staring up at me and he backed off it was nice to see him walk. He hadnt been walking. Ive been carrying him. I heard him mumble and i looked confused. He spoke up this time

 He spoke up this time

M-"oh.. good morning."

B-"go get sleep.. xylo told me"

M-"b-"

B-"no if, ands, or buts. Give me the gun.."

I gave him the gun and he stood watch. I went to sleep. I haven't slept for a long time. I finally did..

*in marios dream(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞*

I woke up in a room. Like the incinerator. I got up and wandered till i came across a open doorway. A card was jammed in it.. A̲ l̲e̲v̲e̲l̲ 2̲.. L̲i̲k̲e̲ B̲r̲y̲a̲n̲'s̲.. i walked in and saw something that made me tense up.. bryan.. was dead on the ground.. cuts.. shots... lazer remains scattered the wall.. he had a gun spot right in the middle of his head.. where.. his... gun.. was.. pointed.. i felt hot tears go down my cheeks.. i dont know why.. but i was crying..

I woke up covered in sweat and tears.. i went out and saw kayla and xylo talking while bryan was asleep. Heh just a nightmare.. oh well.. i picked him up and we went to the elevator. Bryan woke up with a jolt and soon stood up. Next floor we go..

A/N

ALSO THIS IS A AU;w; sorry..