Bryan and molten swap-

(This is from the swapping body's episode, what if Bryan and molten swapped body's forever?!)

Bryan POV-

I sighed popping back out of the portal i smiled thinking i was normal till i saw.. ME!? I was staring at myself.

Foxy-" glad to be normal. Right Bryan?"

Foxy looked at "me" but i just started panicking.

Bryan-" IM STILL IN MOLTEN BODY!!"

I tried jumping back in but it just pushed me back out. The others tried to calm me down and i saw molten try to leave. I wrapped my wires around him and brought him to me.

Bryan-" YOUR NOT LEAVING IN MY BODY! TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT!"

I finally noticed my voice was changing

Molten-" i don't know how. Now i have a "house" to get to."

Bryan-" i wont let you. Thats MY house. Till you turn us normal. I wont let you leave!"

I sound like molten now.. and he sounds like me.. I suddenly got shot with something. I looked down to see a gun pointed at my stomach. Then it was moved to my head.

Molten-" best let go before i decide to get rid of my old body and keep this one."

It will only scratch. I can squeeze him and kill him. I started to squeeze him and he started to choke.

Baby-" BRYAN STOP! HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP YOU!"

Bryan-" i can AND I WILL!"

I watched as he started to turn purple and close his eyes. Suddenly something shocked me. I dropped him and fell down. I looked to see golden bonnie holding a tazer.

G.B-" no killing bryan, molten."

Bryan-" IM BRYAN!! MOLTEN SWAPPED OUR BODIES!!!"

I stared at molten in my body, currently passed out. I watched his chest rise up and down. I sighed as the others explained what happened. I wanted to throw molten to another dimension and never let him return.

G.B-" Bryan. Listen up."

I listened as he explained on how i now have to learn on how to control the portal since I'm molten now.

G.B-" ill inform the other animatronics, jon, davis and derpychan on what has happened. And molten will be put somewhere he cant escape from. A.K.A, the mechanic room."

The plan was They would lock molten in the room with Bryan during day and after closing molten would take a break while Bryan stayed around him. This would go on till they were back into their body's.

-2 months later-

We trust molten to be near the portal. I was messing with the portal trying to find a way till we can turn normal. I looked over to see molten
Putting more books on the shelf he had owned. I sighed and put away the control panel. I might as well take a break. I sat down and started thinking till i was interrupted.

Molten-" hey Bryan?"

Bryan-" yes molten?"

Molten-" I'm sorry for being mean all these months. And id like to tell you a secret."

Bryan-" what is it?"

Molten-" I never wanted to hurt you or anyone. Lefty already knows about this but. *sighs* let me inform you."

*cue him informing Bryan on springtraps plan lol*

Wha.. HE WAS GONNA KIDNAP ME AND MAKE ME KILL THE OTHERS!? Ill.. ILL KILL HIM!!!