Scp breach. Chapter 1.

~bryans POV~

B- "AHHHHH"

(Wait this is too far! Lets start with a reason im screaming..)
*flashback*

I was in the cafeteria with my friend, Jon. We were talking about scp 038.(the cloning tree) then we heard an alarm. We ran to the only safe place we could find. The containment zone for scp 038. We hid there for a hour and a half. (Almost 2 hours.) Jon was reading some research while i was trying to contact some help. The internet was down so no luck. Suddenly the door open and i screamed as a man in a suit entered. And Jon was trying to calm me down.

???- "woah woah calm down" the man took off the helmet. "Phew it was getting hot in there.."

He said his name was justin and he was supposed to get us out. We went to the next floor and wondered. We found a level 4 scientist named kat. We also ran into scp 173-.- HE CAME IN MY FACE!!! MULTIPLE TIMES!!! Anyways we found a elevator and went up. Then everything went black. I woke up in a room with flowers. Then found a elevator.. i put in a code and went up. Now to wait..

*end of flashback*
(Btw ???=xylo
??=kayla bear
?=mario aka scp 5020)

B-"AHHHHH"

???-"PUT THE GUN DOWN"

B-"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO A TALKING TEDDY BEAR!?"

??-"wow rude..."

?-" ok calm down. Im scp 5020"

B-"YOUR A SCP TOO!?" I ran. I kept running no matter how many times they told me stop. Soon i was out of breath. They started small talk..

???/X-"i am xylo"

B-"the scientist who made the discovery?"

X-"correct"

??/K-"im kayla bear!"

?/M-"im mario. Now who are you and why are you alone?"

B-"but im not.. wait.. HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN KAT! OR JUSTIN!? OR JON!?!"

All- "nope"

B-"ughhh what if they left me.."

K-"you can come with us... uhhhhhh"

B-"oh sorry^^ im bryan.. level 2 scientist"

X-"wait you were supposed to come work for me"

B-"i was gonna work for a teddy bear??"

X-"no! Im xylo the scientist that made the discovery"

B-"oh.."

X-*facepalm*

K-"lets go!"

B-"uh where?"

X-"to find scp-500 to help me and possibly help you. Cmon lets go down to the next floor"

B-"were going DOWN!? We need to go UP!!"

K-"cmon we just need the pill-.-"

B-"fine"

We went to the elevator and now to wait.